Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone getting banded in Nov?

I recently got approved and surgery is scheduled on November 4th in Chicago! I'd love to talk to and meet others who are getting or have been recently banded. I'm 23 and living in the Chicagoland area. I'd really love to talk to all of you and track our progress together!

If all goes well I should be getting banded Nov 14

Awesome! Congrats! Such an exciting time isn't it? I'm crazy nervous.

Me! Nov. 5th........yes, excited and nervous!

Me! Nov. 5th........yes' date=' excited and nervous![/quote'] yay! Right after me!

As long as all goes well with insurance i should be getting my band in nov also.

I recently got approved and surgery is scheduled on November 4th in Chicago! I'd love to talk to and meet others who are getting or have been recently banded. I'm 23 and living in the Chicagoland area. I'd really love to talk to all of you and track our progress together!

Hi I am schedule for november 6, good luck to us :)

Hi all, I am approved and scheduled the first week of Nov but do not have the exact date until my bloodwork appointment Nov 17. Wow I am so scared and now I am reading about Hair loss. Someone give me some strength!!!

Hi everyone! I'm getting banded Monday the 11th. Crazy nervous!

I'm from st.louis and I'm getting banded Nov 29th! I'm excited and nervous at the same time.

Hi all, I am approved and scheduled the first week of Nov but do not have the exact date until my bloodwork appointment Nov 17. Wow I am so scared and now I am reading about hair loss. Someone give me some strength!!!

Incentive for us to keep our Protein up post-band. I bought some Biotin, too, just in case. Only some people experience this with dramatic weight loss -- better if weight comes off a bit or two at a time, that 1-2 lbs per week?

November 29, yippee! We will be November Bandits together!

Whoops, messed that up -- BEGINNING of November, like me. It's Tifflo on the 29th....need a chart! Congratulations to all of us finally getting there. Very excited (and a little nervous). Just can't wait to begin!

Yep we will be bandies!!! So its only people with major weight loss. Whew I was so stressed. How do I get the chart?

I hope to be banded in November. My paper work went to the insurance company this week, hoping it will be fast. I live in the Chicago western 'burbs.

Yay for November band buddies! I'm so excited for each and every one of you! Words cannot explain how grateful I am for this forum! So much helpful insight and so many amazing people! The nerves have been getting to me the last few days but I think it's a combination of excitement and impatience haha