Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

wow you look great, how much did you loose and from what initial weight.

My old post and pictures are on here somewhere. I was 280 and I'm about 160 now. Not an easy process!! How are you doing?

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

post-17641-13813813209661_thumb.jpg

My old post and pictures are on here somewhere. I was 280 and I'm about 160 now. Not an easy process!! How are you doing?

I am pre-op, My Surgery date is November 26, HOPEFULLY! I am at 270 down from 286, I started my calories counting and Portion Control in June 26 this year, So, 16 pounds in 3 months... =( I am having some procedures done October 2nd and hopefully the date is final. And I can be ready to start the new life. Did you get a tuck? Because you really look amazing. Great Job. If not help a girl out and share your secret to avoid massives amount of loose skin, like I already have some... =(

Congrats on the 16 pounds! Oct is going to come so fast! I had a super hard time in the beginning - eating or drinking. The secret is exercising everyday. Some days I can't do anything and I literally will walk in place or walk the steps in my house. I really love Zumba and I do it at home on my wii. I did start attending a gym about 8 or 9 months. I will have to get my breast done cause they are just tube socks. I was a 42G but with all the extra skin, I'm a 32F. I also stuck and sticking with the overall plan. I have not touched a soda since the day before surgery. I really do not eat bread at all anymore - which was my comfort food. Let me know if I can answer any other questions!!

Tube Socks? LOL

Thats great info. I worry about the extra skin, Hopefully I can get some money save up to get ride of the arm fat when I reach my goal weight. I am going to Celebrate Thanksgiving early, so I don't cry to much when everyone is engulfing turkey. I haven't touch soda since June after I went to information session. Just water!!!! and some juice there and occasionally. I have not touch really any sweets, I don't care for them. My weakness is SALT. OMG..... chips, BUT, I control myself. If i feel like having chips I would buy one of those little 50 cent bags and eat it and stretch it out chip by chip through the whole day. Its pathetic it takes me 6 hours to eat a little bag because i'm savoring each one so much. lol Or I would just get those 100 calorie bags. But I stick to 1400 calories a day... religiously... I work 5 days a week then come home I am exhausted. No energy to work out. So to make myself to "some" work I park far from stores so I HAVE to walk. I walk to the bus instead of riding the car, and i once in a while try work out. But My sleep apnea is killing me. I feel so tire all the time. And its like since I found out I have it I feel even worst. Is like my mind, its aware and automatically readjust my body settings. ..... freaking brain. I try to have my Protein shakes daily, or a Protein Bar if I don't get to it, and I track everything on my fitness pal. But I feel like 16 pounds in 3 months its a joke... LOL apparently its a lot and some kind of accomplishment according to my surgeon, because after a life of not loosing and not getting anywhere, I actually achieved something.... I don't know... Anyways, I will probably invest on a Wii, so I can get Zumba at home =)

I feel u on the boobs!!! I went from a 40DD. Down to a 34D and dropping !! They are soo deflated and look horrible!