Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November surgeries?

Im new to the site. Surgery scheduled for 11/6/13. Im both nervous and excited and hoping to find support and people to talk to going through the same thing

CW: 262 surgery date 11/6/13

Im new to the site. Surgery scheduled for 11/6/13. Im both nervous and excited and hoping to find support and people to talk to going through the same thing

Congrats on your surgery date! I'm still waiting on my approval but hope to have it soon.

Congrats on your surgery date! I'm still waiting on my approval but hope to have it soon.

Congrats on your date! I will be submitting to insurance next friday...hope I get a date soon :)

I hope you find out soon! I cant wait!

Hey, I don't have my date yet however, I am pretty sure I am submitting to insurance the first week of October which would put me at about November for a surgery date. As part of my insurance requirements, I have to do the 6 month diet prior along with weigh-ins. I have my very last one with my PCP on the 1rst. This can't come quick enough is what I say!!! (I can't believe how fast the last few months have flown by when I thought they would go slow).

I hope the next couple of months dont go slow. Its gonna be hard but im so excited to start over

Hi, I'm new here too. I have the lap band and I'm being revised November 4th to the bypass. I too am nervous, excited and scared all at once. Can't wait for the surgical pain to be over with lol. Looking forward to the journey though. Not looking forward to the pre-op liquid diet. Did it once before with the band but I know I'll get through it again.

The Protein drinks I liked the most was the Nector brand drinks, found the taste to be a lot like the crystal light. Love the cherry flavor. Good luck to you.

Good luck with your revision! This will actually be the first surgery of any kind that I've had in my life. Im totally scared of the pain but I know it will be worth it

Good luck with your revision! This will actually be the first surgery of any kind that I've had in my life. Im totally scared of the pain but I know it will be worth it

Thank you. You'll be fine. The pain won't bother me as much as the confinement and someone waiting on me at home. I insisted on getting up and walking 8 hours after my lap band surgery. I walked straight upright but slow. I refuse to give in to the pain but that's who I am. :) where are you from? I'm from Mass and I'm having my surgery at Brigham and women's in Boston. Dr Ashley Vernon is my Surgeon. Know my date but I won't know my time until the Friday before.

Congrats on getting a surgery date. I'm new to site as well. :)

I'm getting mine on Nov 19. I'm super nervous too.

Hope all goes well for you! :)

Nov 5th here scheduled for the sleeve, but i'm going to change to RNY. And, probably change the surgery day to a Monday if I can. I'm going from band to RNY.... band just sucks.

Hey' date=' I don't have my date yet however, I am pretty sure I am submitting to insurance the first week of October which would put me at about November for a surgery date. As part of my insurance requirements, I have to do the 6 month diet prior along with weigh-ins. I have my very last one with my PCP on the 1rst. This can't come quick enough is what I say!!! (I can't believe how fast the last few months have flown by when I thought they would go slow).[/quote']

I had the same 6 month requirement and am waiting to here from insurance everything went though last week. Good Luck

So glad to see November surgeries coming in! I was thinking at first November was looking pretty lonely!

I'm sometime in November... Last weight loss visit is first week in November they told me I should be week before or after Thanksgiving...RNY