Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

finally have date & surgeon

Oh no Saggi, the ice cream was mine all mine!!!!:) :clap2:

Sounds like a good evening ahead for you, and I bet you won't put your goodness aside by having a pleasent night out otnite with Tomato Soup and desert! You do realise that eating is getting a lot cheaper now as well.

Last time I stood on the scales I had lost another two pounds but the best thing is I got into a size 16 jumper, it is stretchy but I didn't look like a disaster. Its one of those jumpers that end just under your bum. It's pink and grey I suspect it may be meant to look a little baggy, but I don't look like a car crash and I feel so good!

You know I saw for the first time my band has made. I'm taller! Funnily enough dads carer commented that I looked taller as well. Maybe it's the jumper????

Have a great night Saggi! Enjoy yourself!

I will thanks. And no, its not the jumper. Its you. All those weight lost - well done. Dream - next year, you and I, we will be size 12. (Actually I just want to be 14. I've been 12 before, actuall I went down to 10 before, loose my boobs totally. So didnt like it. Love my size 36B.

14 days left...

Starting my pre op diet in earnest today...

After failing miserably to 'cut down' I've decided to have Cambridge diet supplemented with yoghurt (I've decided that I will allow myself as many as I want, that way I won't be 'cheating') :Banane43:

Starting to feel a bit anxious about the whole thing generally.... Suppose it's normal. I've booked my flights and my hotel for the two nights... .I think that I might treat myself to a Disney Land paris trip on one of my pre op days....

I've bought new pajamas, slippers, dressing gown. I've stocked up on moist toilet tissue and bought some dressings for when I get home. I've also bought to Hibiscrub to wash myself with ( I'm not paranoid about MRSA, am I !?! :o ) and some arnica which I will start taking today to reduce the bruising. :)

I've got some moist mouth drops too for that dry mouth post op period.... Plenty of books to read, I've just got to get my ipod up to speed with some cool new tunes and I think that I'll have it covered then....

Is there anything essential that you think I should take with me? Any suggestions gratefully received.

H,

I think you are well and truly covered! I'm not sure what Frances record with MRSA is but Belgium hospitals guarantee that their hospitals are 100% free of MRSA and any other nasty bugs. Apparently people in the lowlands are almost paranoid about cleanliness. I hope France will be the same with you.

Disney Paris now that really is a good treat to have! Let us know what it is like, I'm thinking of taking my son there.

Keep in touch

Suzanne xxx

I should be able to fit it in between appointments on Tuesday or after appointments on Monday morning!

I've been looking at my itinerary and it seems pretty full now!!!

Consumption so far

2x activia yoghurts prune and fig flavours

1x chocolate cambridge pack

500ml water...

Feelings; not hungry at the moment but have carton in the car and a further 500ml of Water to take with me to Pontypool!

Image.... had to buy a new suit for work because I had nothing to wear again (damn last supper syndrome!) Look like a roly poly in baggy trousers... and water logged as I've got TOM visiting, so face very 'moon like'! But you know What? I don't care because I know that this is my body's last gasps at obesity, and I'm going to crack it! I've made a start on my pre op diet and I'm getting out the 'big guns'!!!

Update on consumption today

2 activia yogs

1 muller light yog

3 cambridge packs

1 coffee (black no sugar)

2 litres Water

It's not alot but, you know what I feel better for not stuffing myself today!

I'm not even particularly hungry today, but there's always tomorrow for that!