Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Oh so that's what restriction is! O_O So for the first 2 weeks I didn't have a problem with anything. Could take my Vitamins, drink Water, Protein Shakes (the ones that didn't taste nasty to me), soft foods, etc. Nothing made me sick or feel bad. Until now. :(. First a little egg got stuck and I had to throw up. Then, taking this Calcium pill that's the size of my head had me bent over the trash can in my kitchen. I'm going to get chewable calcium first thing in the morning!

I got chewable Gummy one a day and Wal-Mart had gummy Calcium in Fiber bills I am going to try . I think it don't matter how much they try to perpare us for this that gagging sucks the first time I tried to take a pill it got stuck and to big of a drink I gaged it was lawful

I got chewable Gummy one a day and Wal-Mart had gummy Calcium in fiber bills I am going to try . I think it don't matter how much they try to perpare us for this that gagging sucks the first time I tried to take a pill it got stuck and to big of a drink I gaged it was lawful

Make sure you check with your nut about gummy Vitamins. Mine said I can't have them .

Make sure you check with your nut about Gummy Vitamins. Mine said I can't have them .

Mine as well. I stick to chewables. I take a chewable Multivitamin (Walmart brand), Caltrate Plus chewable, CVS brand chewable C and B12, a liquid D3, and a Vitamelt that has Biotin and C for my hair and nails. I take everything twice a day, 12 hours apart.

It's weigh-in Thursday!

HW: 383

CW: 343

Total lost: 40 Lbs.

It's weigh-in Thursday!

HW: 383

CW: 343

Total lost: 40 Lbs.

My HW: 238 & CW:200 SURGERY DATE WAS JULY 22nd, 2013 IM ON A MISSION..

HW 259

CW 231

Total --28 pounds

Congrats Mz Katie

I have a question. Do any of you sleep on your side? If you do, when you wake up do you get pains in your side? Just curious because I can't seem to sleep on my side with out that pain.

I have a question. Do any of you sleep on your side? If you do' date=' when you wake up do you get pains in your side? Just curious because I can't seem to sleep on my side with out that pain.[/quote']

Are you post op?

I have a question. Do any of you sleep on your side? If you do' date=' when you wake up do you get pains in your side? Just curious because I can't seem to sleep on my side with out that pain.[/quote']

I'm 6 1/2 -7 wks post op &just now able to sleep flst on my stomach. The first month I was a side dleeper w/ice packs constantly & ice helped my pain &sleeping

Are you post op?

We are all post-op. the name of the thread is the day we had surgery.

I sleep on my side. It's the only way I can sleep. I don't always have the side pain but some days (like yesterday) it was in pain all day long. On days like that I just place a pillow under my left/or right side and I'm able to sleep with no problem.

I can, but I have a huge body pillow that I hug. It took almost two full weeks for me to get back on my side. Without the pillow several incisions pull and hurt.

It will get better. .