Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What will your 'style' be at your goal weight?

Hi all.

I have had the best time looking at different kinds of clothes that I will (hopefully) be able to wear this time next year. I have been overweight for the last 20 years, and I certainly cant wear those styles anymore. I feel like I have been stuck in layers and stretchy jeans forever. I really havent even paid much attention to fashion because I dont feel like they look the same on me, at my size now. I can't wait to buy a pencil skirt suit to wear to work, along with a white button down the front shirt with a belt around my waist (assuming I still have one of those lol).

Anyway....just something fun to think about while waiting for time to pass.

What kind of clothing are you excited to wear that you cant right now???

For work I want to wear layers, like a sweater or suit jacket, that don't bunch up, ride up, constrict me, or make me look bigger. Blouses that define the waist. A feminine skirt suit. Maybe some nice professional trousers that don't have an elastic waist.

For home and casual I want to wear skinny jeans with sporty sweaters (like Chaps, Lauren, Jones New York), long sleeve t-shirts with pretty scarves (love the scarf look). A nice short or car-length wool coat and some short leather boots. And a pretty wool hat - not a cap, but a real hat with a brim.

And I really, really, really want a classy (and sexy) little black dress and a pair of shoes with kitten heels. :-)

And a tattoo! I'm currently the only one in my family without one...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• buildabetteranna

I have my final approval from my insurance, only thing holding up things is one last x-ray needed, which I have scheduled for the fourth of next month, which is my birthday.

· 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches