Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Where do you buy the "chike" Protein?

And does it have caffeine? I found that when I gave up coffee in April, I started sleeping through the night. I hadn't slept through the night without help in YEARS. I may never do caffeine again! :-)

And does it have caffeine? I found that when I gave up coffee in April' date=' I started sleeping through the night. I hadn't slept through the night without help in YEARS. I may never do caffeine again! :-)[/quote']

I think it has a little. I only drink one first thing in the morning. Its the only Protein shake I can tolerate. The rest make me want to hurl. I put 3 ice cubes in, Water and then blend it.

Im preop' date=' drink 4 cups coffee on my night shift or i will never make it. Whatever can i do??[/quote']

You're going to have to wean yourself off before surgery. Really no way around it. You'll make yourself physically sick if you drink caffeine too soon post op.

FYI I found the chike nasty. Try a sample before you order a flat of it!!!

You're going to have to wean yourself off before surgery. Really no way around it. You'll make yourself physically sick if you drink caffeine too soon post op.

And stopping caffeine gives you a headache for about a week. Best to get that over with before surgery. You don't want to have a constant dull headache on top of the normal first week discomfort.

I am 2 months post op. I am sad to say I was craving coffee so bad yesterday and stopped to get me an iced latte at McDonalds with fat free milk and sugar free vanilla Syrup. I felt so guilty for drinking caffeine (they didn't offer it in decaf). I don't smoke anymore (smoked for 17 years) don't drink pop or alcohol. Needed something to unwind from a stressful day at work. Now worried I will make that a bad habit!!

I have a couple flavors of Decaf for our kureg at work, I add SF Torani Syrup (salted caramel is my fav) and a little SF flavored creamer.....tastes decadent but no caffein, no sugar, and about 30 calories. I often have 1 if I get cold at work or if I feel the need to snack. And once a week or so I have the fully leaded version.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches