Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Do I have any august 6th buddies out there???

Congrats to you! I am August 15th. Did you check out the list that was made of August surgeries? There might be someone in there. I know I am not the 6th but it you want a buddy to talk to, send me a message :) I am all ears!! :)) Enjoy your day!

Hi!! I am the 6th too!!

Hello great!!! We are surgery buddies maybe we can keep in touch :)

I'm on the 6th too!! Sooo excited to start this journey to the new healthier me!!

Hello Becky. We are surgery buddies also :) we have jus 9 days left!!!! We can do this!!

6th here too!!!! Doing the pre op diet and thinking I'm not going to make it!!!! AAAHHH!!! I feel like I'm nesting trying to get the house and everything in order!!!!

I know! Can't wait to be sitting beside you on the losers bench!! Are you on a pre op diet??

Yes I start my pre op tomoro, but about a month ago my dr. changed the pre op diet from liquids to kinda like a Adkins. I get 50 carbs a day n as much meat as I want. I guess they wasn't to build up the Protein. N the day before surgery is liquids.< /p>

I've been on liquids since the 22nd...it's not nearly as bad as I thought it would be...plus I've lost 15.2 lbs since then...Lol...I can do this!!

Yes u can!!

6th here too!!!! Doing the pre op diet and thinking I'm not going to make it!!!! AAAHHH!!! I feel like I'm nesting trying to get the house and everything in order!!!!

That's exactly what ive been doing. also trying to get all the bad food (not healthy) cooked up, and I don't want anymore bad food in this house!!! also trying to do last minute cleaning, just staying busy :)

I've been on liquids since the 22nd...it's not nearly as bad as I thought it would be...plus I've lost 15.2 lbs since then...Lol...I can do this!!

So hows ur diet going? Hope ur hanging in there!! I've been eating allot of salads, n lots of meat. Sticking with my 50 carbs a day. Its not so bad, but ur diet I no is allot harder. but we are almost there!!!

Going pretty good...some days are a little hard...just trying to keep my eye on the prize...Tuesday will be here before we know it surgery buddy!!

I'm gonna be so nervous that they said ween I get in the back to change clothes n get IV started they would give me a shot to calm my nerves. I no I will need it!. I don't think I've ever been so excited n happy to be cut on in all my life. Lolol its like I'm waiting for a surprise party that I don't no about!!! Anxious!!# hehe.

Ttyl.