Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm four weeks out on Monday. This week, my lower belly has been acting up. Sometimes it just feels sore, and sometimes I have sharp pains. My bladder is hurting as well - I'm on antibiotics for a UTI but they haven't kicked it yet.

I'm probably just being paranoid, but I only lost 0.8 this week. 30.4 total. Total loss is great I know, but why the stall? Anyone else have lower pains? It's NOT when I eat. food goes down fine and I go to the bathroom everyday. Sometimes Twice a day bit the amt is small sometimes (TMI). I'm hoping its just gas and surgery pains, but I'm a little worried because I'm almost a month out. Shouldn't all that be gone by now?

I'm just anxious due to the stall on week 3, and I was in the hospital 6 days due to infected hematomas. I've had the worst luck and am just afraid I have a crazy blockage or something.

Someone talk me off the ledge or send me to the ER. :)

I'm four weeks out on Monday. This week' date=' my lower belly has been acting up. Sometimes it just feels sore, and sometimes I have sharp pains. My bladder is hurting as well - I'm on antibiotics for a UTI but they haven't kicked it yet.

I'm probably just being paranoid, but I only lost 0.8 this week. 30.4 total. Total loss is great I know, but why the stall? Anyone else have lower pains? It's NOT when I eat. food goes down fine and I go to the bathroom everyday. Sometimes Twice a day bit the amt is small sometimes (TMI). I'm hoping its just gas and surgery pains, but I'm a little worried because I'm almost a month out. Shouldn't all that be gone by now?

I'm just anxious due to the stall on week 3, and I was in the hospital 6 days due to infected hematomas. I've had the worst luck and am just afraid I have a crazy blockage or something.

Someone talk me off the ledge or send me to the ER. :)[/quote']

Try not to worry too much, give your antibiotic chance to work, I to stalled at 3 weeks like most rny patients. Im 6 weeks out and from time to time still have soreness, it is normal to still feel some kind of pain, your stomach had been altered. As long as your food is going down without feeling stuck, I think you're ok, breathe and try to stay calm, after a few days and no change, call your doc, hope you feel better.

Uti could cause the pain, but so could female pain. Could it be that time of the month for you. As you have lost weight your fat cells released hormones and that could make your female time a little more intense.

Call and talk to your doc tomorrow.

Thanks for the feedback! You're gonna laugh, but I took some Mylanta Gas after supper and have felt TONS better!!! And I've read about the dreaded 3 week stall, so I feel much better about the situation. I'm still going to try to get into my doc this week rather than next.

Also, the location of the pain wold be around my ovaries, but the pain is not cramp-like. Doesn't feel like a woman issue. And I'm on YAZ so I rarely have periods. I have three more pink pills before I start my white pills this month.

So we will see if I'm better tomorrow! :)

Louisville, KY ~ RNY June 24, 2013 ~ Sent from my iPad using RNYTalk

Just keep in mind that our ovaries and hormones are on hyper active mode. As you loose the weight the hormones are released. That is why so many ladies become pregnant after surgery. Don't rule out your ovaries.

I'm going to my surgeon tomorrow at 3:00. The pain is still there and radiating. If I didn't know better, I would think I had appendicitis... It's just not possible...

Louisville, KY ~ RNY June 24, 2013 ~ Sent from my iPad using RNYTalk