Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

One month post-op and my boobs are already disappearing!

Lol @ 2 for 1. I would be all for it. Tell me where to sign up. But really' date=' since it's still too soon to soon to consider a breast augmentation I guess I'll have to invest in some inexpensive stuffing materials... socks and tissues.[/quote']

Laughing so hard I almost choke on saliva lmbo

I have never been obsessed with my boobs until now... I was so big 8 years ago I had a mammoplasty and went from 46DDD to a 42C, I was quite content and thought get it would be ok if they were a B...i gained weight over the years and went to a 44C now I'm freaking out cause they have no bounce anymore and my lane Bryant bras no longer fit...mind you after my mammoplasty I went to Victoria secret thinking I could finally fit in there bras, that was a laugh , the highest they had was a 38C....just last week I received my first Victoria secret catalog in the mail and I know I didn't order it...think the hospital sold my address , lol...so I m wearing at 42C but I know that the cup size is too big???? I'm down 75 lbs since my surgery in march but I don't want to lose it in my boobs.... Oh well I guess I'll get over it , push ups here I come ..

I've never been blessed in the boob area, I have more booty than anything. The only time I wore more than a C was at my highest weight, and it was a 40D. If I went to a 42 it was a C. My 17 and 19yo's have bigger boobs than me. Since losing 55lbs, (and after having 3 kids 13 +yrs ago) my boobs look like sad deflated balloons. I joke that I now belong to the Itty Bitty Titty Committee! Yes, I would LOVE a lift and breast augmentation and hope one is in my future after I reach goal-but until then, it's Body by Victoria bras from Victoria Secret that help me pull the girls up and add that extra they need so badly. Oh, and although I knew it could use a little firming...l now have quite a bit less junk in the trunk. :( Am I greedy for wishing my tummy, arms and thighs would follow suit?!

I've never been blessed in the boob area' date=' I have more booty than anything. The only time I wore more than a C was at my highest weight, and it was a 40D. If I went to a 42 it was a C. My 17 and 19yo's have bigger boobs than me. Since losing 55lbs, (and after having 3 kids 13 +yrs ago) my boobs look like sad deflated balloons. I joke that I now belong to the Itty Bitty Titty Committee! Yes, I would LOVE a lift and breast augmentation and hope one is in my future after I reach goal-but until then, it's Body by Victoria bras from Victoria Secret that help me pull the girls up and add that extra they need so badly. Oh, and although I knew it could use a little firming...l now have quite a bit less junk in the trunk. :( Am I greedy for wishing my tummy, arms and thighs would follow suit?![/quote']

Nope not greedy. I had a pretty big butt and my boobs seemed big enough to me. I wish I would lose the belly too and I would be happy with that.

Nope not greedy. I had a pretty big butt and my boobs seemed big enough to me. I wish I would lose the belly too and I would be happy with that.

I think you would. My belly basically went flat I have skin & tummy fold.

I think you would. My belly basically went flat I have skin & tummy fold.

I kinda think I would be ok with it if it would just loose that pooch. I'm waiting for that day. Everything else around starts jiggling all the time now. Brushing my teeth makes my bat wings and thighs jiggle. I actually told me friend I was gonna send her a wiggle jiggle skin video when she was sad a few days ago to cheer her up.

I kinda think I would be ok with it if it would just loose that pooch. I'm waiting for that day. Everything else around starts jiggling all the time now. Brushing my teeth makes my bat wings and thighs jiggle. I actually told me friend I was gonna send her a wiggle jiggle skin video when she was sad a few days ago to cheer her up.

Lmbo I love that wiggle jiggle video. My pooch is there smaller but not invincible.

Hahaha you guys have my lmao over here! So far, my girls are intact. Lol I'm still an overstuffed 44DDD. I've lost 30lbs on the nose since surgery on 6/5/13. My fiancé (and others) keep saying how my shrinking abdomen makes my boobies look even bigger-- just what I need. Haha I am hoping I retain some of them. I'd be happy to settle in a C. I don't want to be the 2nd Dolly Parton when this is all said and done. Haha

Hahaha you guys have my lmao over here! So far' date=' my girls are intact. Lol I'm still an overstuffed 44DDD. I've lost 30lbs on the nose since surgery on 6/5/13. My fiancé (and others) keep saying how my shrinking abdomen makes my boobies look even bigger-- just what I need. Haha I am hoping I retain some of them. I'd be happy to settle in a C. I don't want to be the 2nd Dolly Parton when this is all said and done. Haha[/quote']

At almost 5 months out and 50 pounds down, my co-workers have been making the big boob jokes too...I told em they were crazy, the girls were shrinking and my bras were enormous on me....went bra shopping last weekend and I've gone from a 46 D to either a 40Dd or 38 DDD, depending on the bra. the girls are shrinking, but not as fast as the rest of me....they look ENORMOUS when I'm in a bra that fits and clothes that fit (have no fear, they're saggy Nasty messes naked). Having never really considered myself big busted I'm absolutely baffled at this turn of events....I figure the next 50 pounds will come completely from boobs.

HW 312, pre-op (RNY) 255, current weight 206.8

Well I need to get measured. I was a 42DD and felt stuffed on my chest and now just the last few days I don't feel any less heavy chested but my bras are so big now. I haven't lost but maybe a lb this last week but suddenly there's alot of fold over fabric in my bras. I would love to be a 36c or so. Heck a 34c would be idea but idk.

Am I the only warped crazy one that picks up the loose skin on the abdomen and squish it and jiggle it? I tell myself it's not funny but I have to say after all the belly I've had it kinda is. Laughing so I don't cry I suppose haha

Well I need to get measured. I was a 42DD and felt stuffed on my chest and now just the last few days I don't feel any less heavy chested but my bras are so big now. I haven't lost but maybe a lb this last week but suddenly there's alot of fold over fabric in my bras. I would love to be a 36c or so. Heck a 34c would be idea but idk.

Am I the only warped crazy one that picks up the loose skin on the abdomen and squish it and jiggle it? I tell myself it's not funny but I have to say after all the belly I've had it kinda is. Laughing so I don't cry I suppose haha

I actually play with the thigh fat more.....the skin is thinner and looser....my current game is trying to guess how far my stomach is actually going to sag once I'm at a stable weight....it ain't gonna be pretty!!! My other game is guessing how much all the crap they're going to have to cut off of me will weigh :D. Cuz that'll count as weight loss too!!!!

I actually play with the thigh fat more.....the skin is thinner and looser....my current game is trying to guess how far my stomach is actually going to sag once I'm at a stable weight....it ain't gonna be pretty!!! My other game is guessing how much all the crap they're going to have to cut off of me will weigh :D. Cuz that'll count as weight loss too!!!!

Yup, right here with you ladies! Hate to admit it, but my belly fat sags less than the thighs-so I tend to look in aw at the thighs and pinch them more often. They aren't small by any means yet, but its kinda surreal that those are my legs. I still have so far to go, and have been stalled for almost a month-but one day the surgeons will be cutting off a lot of skin (which I hope leads to several -lbs) and enhancing these sagging deflated balloons for boobs of mine. As for my bat wings, I better get lifting weights cause I'm guessing I'll only be able to talk my hubby into so much plastic surgery, lol.

VS is good about measuring. They don't make you feel self conscious at all. Just wear a tank top. :)

Well..I'm glad I'm not the only one who tries to find the funny side to the saggy.

I was a 44DD then I went down to a 40DD, and now I'm walking around with a bra I just brought to big once again...I swear I will be stuffing my bra soon because every bra I buy by the next week its too big again....sighs...(not to mention I am loosing the booty too...smh