Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

July 2013 - Post Op Thread

86pounds! that is great

I'm still here too. Had my surgery July 1st. Down 86 pounds so far. Feeling great! Best thing I've ever done for myself.

That's GREAT!!!

RNY 7/16/13 HW 226, SW 215; CW 181; GW 135

I'm still here too. Had my surgery July 1st. Down 86 pounds so far. Feeling great! Best thing I've ever done for myself.

Awesome!

Any July surgery folk still floating around this board? Hope all is well.

I'm here :) 7/24/13. Down 71lbs. Happy :)

I had surgery July 2nd and have lost 87lbs to date. I'm frustrated and worried that I have little appetite and don't enjoy the taste of food. My taste buds are off since the surgery. Has anybody else experienced this?

My taste buds have changed too. Some days I feel I can't find anything that tastes good to eat. What I think food use to taste like doesn't for me anymore!

Unfortunately no :( my appetite is fine.

It has been quite a while since I posted, and a bunch of it was spent in the hospital. Between July, Aug and Sept I spent 35 days in the hospital.

Thankfully we finally seem to be done the revolving door thing. They took my gallbladder out and found an infection that had been missed, so we nuked it with IV antibiotics.

I'm still nauseous all the time but doing better and slowly healing. Very happy to be home.

Oh, and I've officially hit ONEDERLAND!!! I have lost 40 pounds since surgery (and more since I first met my surgeon).

I'm glad you are starting to feel better. That's good on ur weight loss. :)

Some food taste different for me and I have had zero hunger since the surgery

My appetite is good, but i don't have hunger pains I jus get a feeling I no I have to eat, n of course my mind still likes to eat. I hope I make since.

I can tell my taste buds have changed. I grabbed my husbands carbonated drink n it was nasty n I loved it before.

Woot woot! Thats the way :))))

U look so beautiful!!! Wtg!!! U make me to where I can't wait!!! I've got the biggest smile on my face :)))))))))