Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any September surgeries out there

Guess I don't feel bad...I had a salad at applebees with a plain steak. Wasn't too off track

16th here!!

Tomorrow is my day!!! I still haven't cheated, but now that I'm down to my last day I keep thinking 'omg, I'll never have a double whopper with French fries again!' Lol. I know I can't cheat now cuz It's too late, but that keeps running through my mind. And Saturday will mark my daughter's 3 yr remission date from leukemia and in 11 days It's my 25th birthday and I can't Celebrate either with pizza and cake :( Maybe by my birthday, I'll be able to eat an egg or refried Beans with cheese.< /p>

It won't be in your stomach bc you have a couple days still left and you have to do the bowel cleanse with mag citrate that will take it all out.

I didn't have to do the bowel cleanse beforehand.

I'm not doing a bowel cleanse either. My surgeon said if you stick to your pre-op diet, that's enough of a cleanse.

Tomorrow is my day!!! I still haven't cheated, but now that I'm down to my last day I keep thinking 'omg, I'll never have a double whopper with French fries again!' Lol. I know I can't cheat now cuz It's too late, but that keeps running through my mind. And Saturday will mark my daughter's 3 yr remission date from leukemia and in 11 days It's my 25th birthday and I can't Celebrate either with pizza and cake :( Maybe by my birthday, I'll be able to eat an egg or refried Beans with cheese.< /p>

I'll be thinking of you. What time tomorrow? Mine is 10 AM CST. Amazing I have been wanting a juicy hamburger, and I thought it was because I have a coupon book from Burger King with a coupon buy one get one free looking me in the face. :rolleyes:

I'm tomorrow too - good luck!!!!!

Now there are three. Good luck on your journey and I'll have you in my thoughts also.

Mine is at 9:30am est

Okay, best wishes, good luck. Keep posting and lets us know how you are doing on that journey to a new you. Will watch for them. I love this sight as it is so supportive. It will be 8:30 my time so will keep you in my thoughts, because I'll still be wide awake dreading the placement of the IV(s). Of all things to dislike is that, some are good at it others suck.

I'm at Noon !!

Okay, I'll be sending good thoughts your way, as they wheel me into the operating room, I'll probably be pretty goffey around noon. Keep posting, keep us informed.

So today makes one week post op plus the pre op 10 diet and I'm down 14 lbs so far!! Woohoo!! Only complication is that I'm apparently allergic to the steri strips they used on my incision sites and my made me itch like crazy! He approved of me taking them off and for Benadryl today so I'm sure it will clear up shortly.

So today makes one week post op plus the pre op 10 diet and I'm down 14 lbs so far!! Woohoo!! Only complication is that I'm apparently allergic to the steri strips they used on my incision sites and my made me itch like crazy! He approved of me taking them off and for Benadryl today so I'm sure it will clear up shortly.

That is awesome. We share the same surgery date. I just messagesd you.