Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I just wanted to know when does the pain stop? I was also wanted to know when are you able to lift things like a half of basket of clothing please let me know? When do they take out your staples?

I just wanted to know when does the pain stop? I was also wanted to know when are you able to lift things like a half of basket of clothing please let me know? When do they take out your staples?

Im 3 weeks out and my staples were removed at two weeks, I still have a lil soreness at the drainage spot, I still wear a bandage, until it closes completely, right now it's about an inch deep.

It takes time. Rest heal sip walk and rest again. Leave the lifting to someone else. Hang in there!

Staples? Mine was laparoscopic . I thought they only do it that way now.

Mines was laparoscopic, but my incision site has staples.

With laparscopic ... After the laser cuts the area inside its sealed with mini staples creating a seamless seal. Then after the wounds are removed and the surgery is over most surgeons use staples to close the 3 to 5 openings in your tummy that were made.

How far out are you? Don't be afraid to use your pain meds. I was on them for almost a month.

I am 8 days out .

Take some pain meds, just the minimal dose. I had a big hematoma undergone of my incisions which caused a Ton of pain up til a few days ago

I am 3 1/2 weeks out.... I was laparoscopic and I didn't have any staples... Just terry strips over my incisions, and a couple stitches where the bigger incision was. I'm pain free now, I can even sleep on my stomach again :) still not 100% get a little tired easier than before. But since I've added actual food back to my diet I feel sooo much better!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches