Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm 3 weeks and 2 days as well... If I eat 2 TBS than I'm lucky. I have to supplement with Protein Shakes because I definitely can't get nutrition through food yet. If I even take a bite over 2 Tbs then I'm in PAIN.

I'm 3 weeks and 2 days as well... If I eat 2 TBS than I'm lucky. I have to supplement with Protein Shakes because I definitely can't get nutrition through food yet. If I even take a bite over 2 Tbs then I'm in PAIN.

I don't understand you all are just over 3 weeks post op and eating chicken and meatballs etc. My surgeon has us all on full liquids plus eggs until 4 weeks. I'm able to eat 1/2 cup of creamy Soup or a whole egg. I get full. Am i eating too much at one time?

Everyone is different and drs are different as well my dr told me soft foods and I could have meat he said 3 oz but I can't do it and soup Is all the same for me I can eat alil drink alil guess its just me n my body

I had the same problem, I'm now 5months out, the best advice I can give is to eat several small meals & keep it down ,than push yourself to eat more & then get sick. I still can only eat 4 or 5 oz a meal, & if I eat to fast or drink while I eat, I'll be sick for hours. Good luck, in the beginning I swore I made the biggest mistake but now I've lost 104lbs,& just had to go shopping because everything was falling off me. I forgot how much fun shopping, doing my makeup& nails, was next up for me is to dye this head of gray hair. Hang in there you'll be feeling better about things before you know it.

Peace,

​Mary

I had the same problem' date=' I'm now 5months out, the best advice I can give is to eat several small meals & keep it down ,than push yourself to eat more & then get sick. I still can only eat 4 or 5 oz a meal, & if I eat to fast or drink while I eat, I'll be sick for hours. Good luck, in the beginning I swore I made the biggest mistake but now I've lost 104lbs,& just had to go shopping because everything was falling off me. I forgot how much fun shopping, doing my makeup& nails, was next up for me is to dye this head of gray hair. Hang in there you'll be feeling better about things before you know it.

Peace,

​Mary[/quote']

Thank you Mary you are gonna be my inspiration !! Congrats on ur amazing weight loss!! I am trying my best I will keep eating small and hope I can get the same results as u have .. So excited for u shopping is so much fun :-) I can not wait to shop myself

Yes it did stall my weightloss some, I was like 2 months out and only eating an ounce of food and the scale wouldn't move.... I had to slowly increase to 2 oz and the weight started falling off again. Now I'm lucky if I can eat 2 1/2 oz and I'm stalling again. I have tried to increase my amount to 3 oz but I just can't eat that much! Plus I don't get hungry ever so I just eat my 3 meals a day like my dr said and I still feel like its a chore!

I'm 8 weeks 2 days out and I can barely eat 2oz. I feel sick if I eat an actual 2 oz. I've had a few issues with strictures. But, Idk if that's why I'm having a hard time eating.

Surgery Date: May 2, 2013 - Amount Lost: 55lbs

Yes it did stall my weightloss some' date=' I was like 2 months out and only eating an ounce of food and the scale wouldn't move.... I had to slowly increase to 2 oz and the weight started falling off again. Now I'm lucky if I can eat 2 1/2 oz and I'm stalling again. I have tried to increase my amount to 3 oz but I just can't eat that much! Plus I don't get hungry ever so I just eat my 3 meals a day like my dr said and I still feel like its a chore![/quote']

I ate a good 2 1/2 oz of food for dinner pretty excited but the other meals were 1 oz :-/ if that I feel so sick but the beef and broccoli really hit my stomach the right way ... I hope I don't stall to long I've lost only 20 lbs in 3 wks but I know it's my intake on food hope yes gets better soon too

I'm the same way and we had surgery the same day. It depends on what I eat tho. I could only eat an ounce of meatballs tonight for supper but had 2 ounces of chicken salad for lunch. Go figure. I think the heavier the food the less I can eat which makes sense. It'll get better. It has to. Lol

I have noticed this too. The more dense the meat or meal the less I can eat.

I'm 8 weeks 2 days out and I can barely eat 2oz. I feel sick if I eat an actual 2 oz. I've had a few issues with strictures. But' date=' Idk if that's why I'm having a hard time eating.

Surgery Date: May 2, 2013 - Amount Lost: 55lbs[/quote']

U have lost a good amount of weight 55lbs is amazing !! I haven't had any strictures and hope I do not get any either I heard its painful ... I hope u feel better to eat more and again amazing job on ur weight loss

U have lost a good amount of weight 55lbs is amazing !! I haven't had any strictures and hope I do not get any either I heard its painful ... I hope u feel better to eat more and again amazing job on ur weight loss

Thank you! :) I wish I could take credit though. Lol but, when you can't eat anything the weight tends to fall off. However, I stalled out for 2 weeks from not eating too. I just started losing again since I've just now been able to eat again. I feel lots better now! :)

Surgery Date: May 2, 2013 - Amount Lost: 55lbs

Lol yes it does but Man U had chicken salad I can't do that yet I got so nauseous I tried for lunch eggs are bad for me too have u tried pancakes they have these Kosher ones with blueberries 14 grams of Protein I think I'm go an try that next .. I think for me chewing is such a long job I don't wanna eat either :-/

I hate the chewing!! Everything starts to taste so nasty when you are chewing it to death! I am working hard to add a little food each day, but I still can't eat more than a couple of spoons of stuff. I am 4 weeks out.