Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

August 2013 surgeries

I'm right with ya!! All the above!! But I'm ready to get it done!! I gotta b at the hospital at 5:30 tues. I'm sooo ready to begin the new me. :). Where are you from n ur highest weight.

I'm from ky. And HW321 C309

I go to Clear Liquids Tomoro.

I am from the Milwaukee area, and highest weight is 317, have to be at hospital at 5:30 tomorrow morning and nervous lol

Mjlange68' date='

Congrats on making it to the losers' bench! I hope it is smooth sailing over here too. It's still a bit scary *not knowing* if I'll get through these last 3 weeks. OMG! It really is just 3 more weeks!!

I hope you continue to heal.[/quote']

Your going to be fine. It really doesn't hurt as much as I thought it would. These 3 weeks will go quick. If you have any questions let me know I'll be glad to answer anything. I can't wait to see how fast it comes off but I'm just taking it one day at a time. Good luck! !!

hw 375 sw 337 surgery date 7/31/13

Hey kinsse our stats are sooo close...my high weight is 321, current is 305!! I'm in mo...sooo ready...it's gettin close!!

I have to be at the hospital in 24 hours! OMG I'm freaking out! I'm so excited/nervous/ready to be on the losers bench! I know it's gonna hurt and it's going to test my limits but I am ready. I have prepared' date=' researched, and wanted this for a year and a half and I am interested to see where this takes me[/quote']

I'm doing fine my surgery was on july 22nd , the first 4days were rough but I'm feeling great did a few things I probably shouldn't have very mild incision pain .

Hey kinsse our stats are sooo close...my high weight is 321' date=' current is 305!! I'm in mo...sooo ready...it's gettin close!![/quote']

Yes we are, now lets show all our friends n family we can do ths thing!!!!!

I am from the Milwaukee area' date=' and highest weight is 317, have to be at hospital at 5:30 tomorrow morning and nervous lol[/quote']

We are close in weight. I will pray for you. Ill be the next morning. :)

I'm doing fine my surgery was on july 22nd ' date=' the first 4days were rough but I'm feeling great did a few things I probably shouldn't have very mild incision pain .[/quote']

That's good to hear! Glad you are feeling good.

Just rinsed with hibicleanse and gargles listerine like they wanted. Waking up at 2:45 to get ready to go in for surgery. Didn't think this day would come!

Pre-op appointment today and surgery is one week from today. Actually one week from today I'll already be in surgery. Its getting real! !! I just need to lose the last five pounds, but all I want to do is eat every carb in sight! I'm not but I want to.

Had my preop appt with surgeon today....surgery in 13 days! Bloodwork was good...now my nerves are kicking in!

Congratulations blueeyez85. I have 12 days to go and yep my nerves are outta here! !!!! :-) Can't wait to sit on the loser bench

Thank u...these days are gonna fly!!

Hi Tina727

Thanks for your views I would like to say a bit ,first we here are here because this is our last hope and I believe each and everyone of us here have tried everything they could before even considering I have friends who this is not even their first time but third so let us get this one first that this is and was our last hope of getting our life's back.

The biggest losers - these people are just like us but were very fortunete again let me say fortunate to have been chosen to go through this to get thier life's back the humiliation they went through cannot even be compared to some of the nasty words that have been used for some of us here some of us have lost loves of our lives just because we are fat,some friends,some could not even go out in the community,or social events for fear of what people will say of react because of our size so I can say this for myself if could go on biggest losers and have a new life with minimum extra skin toned body and on and on I would jump in with my heads .

This is a show to make people like us realise that it is possible to lose weight woth excircse but as you can see you need 24/7 motivation,team work and 1000% dedication and in our world how many can afford this time wise and financially so girl please choose your words wisely secondly try asking your insurance company if the would pay for a year of what the biggest losers do and go through and also ask for a bypass and see which one they would jump to say yes to pay so being on here and having surgrey is easy we. Ould lose our lives ,have to be on medication for life, can not eat whatever and everything we want or like so its not just a choice but our only choice that's why it's so important to us that's why even though we've not seen each other we love them to bits and support each other making sure they are okay each day so please we Re not loser but. Champions in loosing weights that has humiliated us for years and put us down for years and has made us lose loved ones and friends

TINA727 WE ARE CHAMPIONS OF LOOSERS THANKYOU

Today is the day! Only a few more hours and I'll be having my surgery! I can't believe how quickly time has gone by... Am I still dreaming? Haha! The nerves are really kicking in now.

My surgery is August 6 and I am the same' date=' very excited but very nervous![/quote']

I just had surgery on August 5th and I had the bad for a year and got gastric bypass. I am so happy I decided to have this revision because I HATED the band and I am praying that I love bypass. So far so good just in pain :/ haven't lost any weight yet I think it's from all the fluids, it's making me so bloated. Does anyone no when you usually start losing?

Thanks!!