Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Man how do you feel about plastic surgery?

My hubby told me last night we need to have as much sex as possible due to the fact that when I have plastic surgery he will not be having sex with me ever again.

He feels I will be fake & unnatural & I should stay how my body is now & I hate how my body is now.

Do you have a spouse that had some fixing done?

Do you see her differently?

Do the sex feel different?

Do you avoid sex?

I'm having plastic surgery with out his approval or consent. I'm 34 I'm not a child. I have 3 kids not having more & I lost all the weight & I'm unhappy with saggy in my body. Thanks

My hubby told me last night we need to have as much sex as possible due to the fact that when I have plastic surgery he will not be having sex with me ever again.

He feels I will be fake & unnatural & I should stay how my body is now & I hate how my body is now.

Do you avoid sex?

I'm having plastic surgery with out his approval or consent. I'm 34 I'm not a child. I have 3 kids not having more & I lost all the weight & I'm unhappy with saggy in my body. Thanks

He wouldn't want to have sex anymore after I put my knee in his groin for saying that. I've followed your story and I think we put up with alot from our spouses at times but he just really is heartless with some of the things he says. I hate he can say such terrible things and think its ok.

That's unacceptable... You have done a fabulous thing so that you can be healthy for you , your children , and him ...there is nothing wrong with removing the excess skin and its not fake....be proud of yourself and he needs to love you unconditionally ...please don't let him deter you from it...I hope it's just his insecurity and hopefully it will get better

He wouldn't want to have sex anymore after I put my knee in his groin for saying that. I've followed your story and I think we put up with alot from our spouses at times but he just really is heartless with some of the things he says. I hate he can say such terrible things and think its ok.

Lmbo I love that. I should had kick him in the nuts! He never thinks ever. Watch him be all over me once I'm heal.

That's unacceptable... You have done a fabulous thing so that you can be healthy for you ' date=' your children , and him ...there is nothing wrong with removing the excess skin and its not fake....be proud of yourself and he needs to love you unconditionally ...please don't let him deter you from it...I hope it's just his insecurity and hopefully it will get better[/quote']

I'm having my surgery no matter what. I'm not putting anything fake in my body. Removing skin & adding my own fat to my boobs & butt. All natural.

Lmbo I love that. I should had kick him in the nuts! He never thinks ever. Watch him be all over me once I'm heal.

I think my hubby would prob know to expect it from me if he had said some bs like that. Idk u deserve more and yes he prob would be all over u

I think my hubby would prob know to expect it from me if he had said some bs like that. Idk u deserve more and yes he prob would be all over u

It's difficult having things like that said to me. He don't wanna give me sex like what's wrong with him? Men love sex. He loves sex also more then me lmbo I doubt that he won't wanna sleep with me unless he find me so turn off after I'm fix. Is that even possible a men being turn off if the wife gets plastic surgery?

It's difficult having things like that said to me. He don't wanna give me sex like what's wrong with him? Men love sex. He loves sex also more then me lmbo I doubt that he won't wanna sleep with me unless he find me so turn off after I'm fix. Is that even possible a men being turn off if the wife gets plastic surgery?

Yeah I wouldn't pay much attention to him saying he won't want sex after that. I'd probably tell him how full of it he is too. You never know where life will bring u in a year...maybe by then u will have new opportunities and on your way to a life without him

Yeah I wouldn't pay much attention to him saying he won't want sex after that. I'd probably tell him how full of it he is too. You never know where life will bring u in a year...maybe by then u will have new opportunities and on your way to a life without him

Oh yeah I will look so damn good & be on a high horse to worry about his old ass. I must admit he is a damn good looking man lmbo I refuse to let him keep putting me down not especially after surgery to build up my self esteem.

Do you avoid sex?

Well lets see, my wife of 18 years looks totally different then when I met her. She has had breast augmentation X 2 had to have first set replaced after 12 years. She has had Lipo of everything and a Tummy Tuck. When we married she was all natural, I loved her that way. I also love her the way she is now. All of it was done as she wanted it done for her, I thought she was perfect the way she was. I always say if it makes you happy do it. It will not change what is on the inside.

Well lets see' date=' my wife of 18 years looks totally different then when I met her. She has had breast augmentation X 2 had to have first set replaced after 12 years. She has had Lipo of everything and a Tummy Tuck. When we married she was all natural, I loved her that way. I also love her the way she is now. All of it was done as she wanted it done for her, I thought she was perfect the way she was. I always say if it makes you happy do it. It will not change what is on the inside.[/quote']

Awww your a real man. Us women do need to do what makes us hAppy that's is fact.

Do you avoid sex?

I would love to have the 30lb loose skin removed