Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

yes, it certainly does! Sometimes, I wonder did I really Have surgery? Things have gone so well.

I am with you there!! I won't say that it is always easy, you do have to follow the rules and put the time in at the gym, but I have my life back! I feel like me again! I can move, walk, even run! I look back to one year ago and cannot believe how it can change so much so fast!

I am with you there!! I won't say that it is always easy, you do have to follow the rules and put the time in at the gym, but I have my life back! I feel like me again! I can move, walk, even run! I look back to one year ago and cannot believe how it can change so much so fast!

Ditto! That's exactly how it feels for me too. Keep wondering when I will get used to it and when I will recognize the person in the mirror.

Mel things are good here in the Mid Alantic states :-) picking up a bike today and adding that to exercise schedule. Ive walked just about every inch of this town need to extend my reach! still cannot tolerate any leafy veggies.... How are you with salads?

I am doing okay with salads. I don't choose them often though because I go for Protein instead. I can tell a slight difference in urgency to get to bathroom, but not diarrhea. Sorry, TMI. :)

I seem to be stick in 190's. I need to pick up the exercise. I need to stop letting things get in the way of my exercise time. It's tough when as the Mom you are always taking are of others. I will figure out a routine though.

I have been at a stall for over two weeks and need a jump start, any ideas? My diet has been clean and im logging everything. Only thing I need to improve is Water and exercise. My blood pressure has tanked and is running very low so the dr advised me to take a break in the gym while we stabilized my bp. This is my first stall longer than 2 weeks.

I have been at a stall for over two weeks and need a jump start, any ideas? My diet has been clean and im logging everything. Only thing I need to improve is Water and exercise. My blood pressure has tanked and is running very low so the dr advised me to take a break in the gym while we stabilized my bp. This is my first stall longer than 2 weeks.

Without being able to hit the gym, it's going to be hard to increase exercise. I would hope that walking would still be allowed, so I would suggest trying to get in at least two walks every day. Get a pedometer and try for the 10,000 steps! You could also try adding in some weight training, just keep the weights light. Make a point of working arms, legs and core. There is a lot of DVDs that can help you do this at home.

Water can be tricky. I plan mine like I do my meals. I mix it up with herbal tea which also counts as water. 20 oz first thing in the morning, 20 oz mid-morning, 20 oz mid-afternoon, and 20 oz in the evening. My rule is that I can't eat the next meal until I have the water done for 30 minutes. Keeps me focused on getting it done!

I forgot to say that I have had a rough week too with my weight stalling for the first time. I think I might have broken it because I was down this morning, FINALLY!! I have been telling myself that I just have to keep working the program. It will work for you too!!

I forgot to say that I have had a rough week too with my weight stalling for the first time. I think I might have broken it because I was down this morning, FINALLY!! I have been telling myself that I just have to keep working the program. It will work for you too!!

Oh that is great and thanks for the ideas! I see my PCP on tuesday and hope I get rw cleared for exercise. My bp has been doing a bit better the last couple of days. Typically running 92/60. I've only had some diastolic readings in the 50s twice. I still get dizzy when I stand up but hope it's starting to stabilize. I kicked up my Water today so maybe that will help. ;)

I was wondering if my fellow June sleevers were beginning to see a slow down with their weight loss. Mine has slowed down but not completely stalled. I am working diligently to keep the loss going by adding more exercise to my routine and staying away from the carbs.

If you are slowing down or something is different please let us all know!! Knowledge is power and most helpful to help us reach our goals!

Good Luck to you all!! :)

I'm not a sleever but a band to rny conversion but I have definitely slowed. I saw my bariatrician 2 weeks ago and he said it is normal. They tgink I only have another 20 to 25 to lose and said they would like that to be my goal for the year. I want to lose another 35 so hopefully I will sail past their goal. I am 162 and want to see 120 something on my scale. Even if it is 129. :)

In the beginning I 8nly lost Co lbs a month so if I can squeek 4 out now, per month, that would put me in a perfect position to get 35 lbs off this year.

Hello All! It's been forever since I've posted. Still not used to the new format. Some recent NSV: a friend called me petite, I can wear skinny jeans without looking like a total fool, I find myself fitting between obstacles in my 2nd grade classroom that I couldn't have before, I'm out of plus sizes, I fit in some size medium tops, I feel the urge to move more, and I am 100 lbs. down from my highest!!

Crazy ride these last 7 months. Congrats to everyone. Love the posted pictures. I get around to that soon.

Oh that is great and thanks for the ideas! I see my PCP on tuesday and hope I get rw cleared for exercise. My bp has been doing a bit better the last couple of days. Typically running 92/60. I've only had some diastolic readings in the 50s twice. I still get dizzy when I stand up but hope it's starting to stabilize. I kicked up my Water today so maybe that will help. ;)

That is good news! I will be thinking of you, so let us know what happens after you see the doc. Here's to seeing the scale move down!

That is good news! I will be thinking of you, so let us know what happens after you see the doc. Here's to seeing the scale move down!

Tomorrow is my day. My bp has been stabile at 97/65 for five days now. I walked 4 miles today and it felt great to move. Im hoping I get released for weights tomorrow. :)

Tomorrow is my day. My bp has been stabile at 97/65 for five days now. I walked 4 miles today and it felt great to move. Im hoping I get released for weights tomorrow. :)

Good for you! 4 miles is FANTASTIC!! I hope you doc clears you tomorrow. Remember, when it comes to weights lots of reps at a light weight is better that fewer reps at a higher weight.

Well is snowing like all get out here in Media PA. And the weight loss and all of my walking and exercise paid off today.

I commute to work and since the bus service here becomes sketchy when it snows heavily. I opted to not wait for a bus that i knew would never come and walked the mile in blizzard conditions to a route i knew would be the last to shut down with no problem as a matter of fact i crushed it :-) Got the last bus out!!! the others should have listened to me.....

Good for you! 4 miles is FANTASTIC!! I hope you doc clears you tomorrow. Remember, when it comes to weights lots of reps at a light weight is better that fewer reps at a higher weight.

I got permission to start weights again. And here's the best part- he took me off of all my bp medication. Said he thinks I don't need it anymore because the swings between standing and sitting measures were too big. Lying down I was 92/60. Standing I was 84/55. I am so happy and hope I can stay off of them. I'm heading to the gym now . Yay!!!