Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm craving a Reese cup is it ok to have a sugar free one???

I've been putting natural Peanut Butter in chocolate Protein Shakes. Make them with ice in the blender.

I'm craving a Reese cup is it ok to have a sugar free one???

I was looking at the sugar free candy today at the supermarket and I noticed that its really high in fat. As much as 15-17 grams per serving. I thought that was kind of strange.

To people that are down energy my nut said to start taking B-12. You can get it so that it dissolves under your tongue.... it seems to help

I was looking at the sugar free candy today at the supermarket and I noticed that its really high in fat. As much as 15-17 grams per serving. I thought that was kind of strange.

I bought the russel Stovers. I haven't ate any because I'm still on liquid diet and not sure when I can have it. It's 0 sugar and an 12g in fat it's still high but the lowest I've found.

Be careful eating those . My best friend had those and suck on sugar free candies and would get bad diarrhea because of whatever they use to sweeten it that's not sugar. Lol just be careful

Be careful eating those . My best friend had those and suck on sugar free candies and would get bad diarrhea because of whatever they use to sweeten it that's not sugar. Lol just be careful

I've been doing the sigma free hard candy and sugar free gum fine. I'm going to wait a few weeks before I try it. I just seen the so I bought them. I want to do this right but the cravings are starting to get to me. I'll be glad when I can have a bigger variety of foods I think it will help to have different flavors

Oh ok good ! Just making sure. Everyone's different. I'm on just liquid and apple sauce or yogurt for one more week lol I can't wait to eat a bite of an egg lol

I bought the russel Stovers. I haven't ate any because I'm still on liquid diet and not sure when I can have it. It's 0 sugar and an 12g in fat it's still high but the lowest I've found.

They still have sugar alcohol in them

They still have sugar alcohol in them

Yea I know... I thought the hard candy would help when I'm craving sweets and before surgery I always had peppermints or butterscotch in my mouth. I figure the sugar alcohol was better then sugar but I guess I need to break the habit if always having hard candy in my mouth. This is not the easy way out.. My mom had this divert in 2005 and she was bedrest for 6 months and never had food temptations... Sometimes. Wish that was me because I'm tempted all day everyday and chicken Soup and potato broth an getting so old.

Almost 1 month outta surgery and I've lost 37 lbs. I've had a couple probs tho. Im so burpy!!! Its ridiculous and quite embarrassing. Also for some reason since surgery I have really bad back spasms. I got back to the surgeon on the 3rd. Anyone else having these problems or have any idea whats going on?

Yea I know... I thought the hard candy would help when I'm craving sweets and before surgery I always had peppermints or butterscotch in my mouth. I figure the sugar alcohol was better then sugar but I guess I need to break the habit if always having hard candy in my mouth. This is not the easy way out.. My mom had this divert in 2005 and she was bedrest for 6 months and never had food temptations... Sometimes. Wish that was me because I'm tempted all day everyday and chicken Soup and potato broth an getting so old.

I've been eating low sugar fudgecicles.... they only have 2 grams of sugar... less than yogurt. ... they're helping my chocolate cravings

I've been eating low sugar fudgecicles.... they only have 2 grams of sugar... less than yogurt. ... they're helping my chocolate cravings

I've found Popsicles but not fudgecicles.. I'll have to try a few different places. I think that might help!

I've found Popsicles but not fudgecicles.. I'll have to try a few different places. I think that might help!

I have a bag of Sugar Free Chocolates. I've only had one. If you notice, the serving size is usually like 5 pieces. Only eat one if you're TRULY craving it. Make sure you're not just needing Protein or Water (I have found this is the case for me). And when you eat one-- just eat ONE. Enough to satisfy the craving, keep fat low, and minimize risk of getting the runs. Lol I was ready to kill someone for chocolate when I had PMS last week. I bought a bag of sugar free Hershey bars and had one a day or two later when I was STILL massively craving them and it took the edge off. Could I have eaten more? Sure, but I need to practice self control and I'm very proud that I haven't touched them since. Actually, until now, I had forgotten that I put them in my junk drawer (a place I rarely look in).