Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I think god is talking to hubby

I had a serious conversation with my daughter. I want her to wait for me. It would be better for both of us. The longer we stay here,and together we can help each other. She is getting older so she is able to help me,and I need her. We can make the years to come fun. We don't need to suffer. Summer we can go out,and have fun,and winter time just work on saving money. She will be getting a job so that will help a lot toward having extra money. I just hope I get approve for SSD so that's more income for me. I also have a lot of stuff I have to get rid of. I have an entire storage room for my self. I have to stop buying so much or only buy what I do need. It's not junk it's like extra paper towel,toilet tissue,and such that doesn't go to waste. I have to go threw a lot of paper work. Decide what I need.I have 16 years of my daughter memories in boxes plus my younger kids. This makes me sad...

Why do love hurt? I love my hubby but I rather come over,and give him sex then live with him. I think we will get alone better apart then together. Maybe in the future when he is very old & retire I can let him move with me instead of the other way around. I just can't live with him. Let's see if we can make it work being apart.

I had a serious conversation with my daughter. I want her to wait for me. It would be better for both of us. The longer we stay here,and together we can help each other. She is getting older so she is able to help me,and I need her. We can make the years to come fun. We don't need to suffer. Summer we can go out,and have fun,and winter time just work on saving money. She will be getting a job so that will help a lot toward having extra money. I just hope I get approve for SSD so that's more income for me. I also have a lot of stuff I have to get rid of. I have an entire storage room for my self. I have to stop buying so much or only buy what I do need. It's not junk it's like extra paper towel,toilet tissue,and such that doesn't go to waste. I have to go threw a lot of paper work. Decide what I need.I have 16 years of my daughter memories in boxes plus my younger kids. This makes me sad...

Why do love hurt? I love my hubby but I rather come over,and give him sex then live with him. I think we will get alone better apart then together. Maybe in the future when he is very old & retire I can let him move with me instead of the other way around. I just can't live with him. Let's see if we can make it work being apart.

Tiny if you don't get approved with what I am assuming is Social Security Disability, then hire an attorney. My daughter was denied the first time and got an attorney in place and won. She was awared over $33,000.00 for two years back her own case, and her daughter was awarded over $18,000. She get $1,700 monthly, daughter is now 21 so she doesn't get dependent allowance. But plan you are putting together sounds like a good one. My previous marriage was 13 years. During that time we lost his baby daughter in the 1993 flood, then 1998 we lost my son. So he turned to a bar fly. And I went on with the divorce. An I went on working, 40 hours a week, took 16 hours of college credits at night. Then Friday nite through Sun I worked in a call center for Shell Oil I met my next husband on line and I couldn't have asked for a better one. Then the ex married the bar fly but every so often he would call to see if I would join him for a drink. I did, for me to only be told he still loved me. (That made me feel I had won the war, but my love for him was not there. There is a place in my heart, but that is as far as it goes) I had to smile, thank him but I was happy with my life and maybe some day he would be with his.NOT My present husband wasn't jealous. as the ex would call the house and we would chat. My husband knew I would be friends with the ex and that was it. When my husband died my ex came over and knocked but I didn't answer the door, haven't had any more contact since. ihad to do some serious thinking about the ex because I was madly in love, but did I want to be hurst, made fun of, control issues, and put up with the woman. I took him for almost every thing we had and walked away. And for the past thirteen years I smile when he gets pissed about something. And I left him with some words of advise for his wife, "I was going to be her worse f@#$kn nightmare:. And I have been. And all I do is mind my own business. She knows he still loves me,and I am back in town, but she doesn't know I don't love hiim.. So my moral of the story is When you know you love someone, but they are mentally and verbally abusive, it time to get out for your own sanity. And remeber the love you have for that person can be from afar.and less hurtful. My deceased husband did ask my daughter if I would get married again. She flat answered "No". It wouldn't be fair to another man as I would always be comparing him to my husband..

Thanks for your advice & sharing you personal life experience with me.

Tiny if you don't get approved with what I am assuming is Social Security Disability' date=' then hire an attorney. My daughter was denied the first time and got an attorney in place and won. She was awared over 33,000.00 for two years back her own case, and her daughter was awarded over 18,000. She get 1,700 monthly,..[/quote']

That Will be my next step to higher an attorney if I don't get approve. Wow! I didn't know they give you back paid. I hope I have the luck your daughter had. I really need this money & this back issue is no joke. I do wish I didn't have this problem. How did her daughter also get payment? I did read it in my social security paper when they used to mail it out. If you get disable your child get xx amount but what if your kids gets SSI? Only my teenager is fine no disability issues. Sorry to be asking so much but I'm trying to figure all this out. How long after she was check she got the denial paper by mail?

She applied in 2004 and was denied I think within a couple of months. She hired the attorney, and the case was heard two years later (think it is faster now they have more judges)SSD goes back to when you first filed and pays all that if you win even if you have been denied several times. Also your oldest will draw, I believe, don't see why not until she is 18. I cannot answer about SSI, but they might drop that and switch it over to dependent allowance if that would be more for your other 2 children. But haven't had the situation and don't know anyone that has, I'm sorry.

By the way I know you are stressed as seen where your weight had dropped. Take care of yourself, your babies need you.

She applied in 2004 and was denied I think within a couple of months. She hired the attorney' date=' and the case was heard two years later (think it is faster now they have more judges)SSD goes back to when you first filed and pays all that if you win even if you have been denied several times. Also your oldest will draw, I believe, don't see why not until she is 18. I cannot answer about SSI, but they might drop that and switch it over to dependent allowance if that would be %more for your other 2 children. But haven't had the situation and don't know anyone that has, I'm sorry.

By the way I know you are stressed as seen where your weight had dropped. Take care of yourself, your babies need you.[/quote']

You have been very helpful thanks. I read 60% of the time they approve you do I'm hoping I'm in the 40% chance. Lets see what happens after tomorrow. Will keep you posted. Damn my back is really killing me today. I guess 3 hours of washing & folding put a lot of pressure and lets not forget folding. I saw my therapist & explain I file for SSD he should be getting a paper by mail. If he needs to fill anything out to put the worst things he was like no no problem. I mean its not a lie. I I asked him do you see a problem as my physical therapist & he said yes. He stated I should had been better by now but seems like I'm just getting worst & he recommend MRI/X-ray done. I may have a deeper issue only X-ray can see. I'm in serious pain wishing I don't need to all this to be deny but let's see what happens. Good night I'm so tired. Eyes can't stay open to focus