Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Surgery is cancel :(

Once again I'm putting my kids 1st

I can't pay all my bills at once now,but I will continue to save money,and will do surgery in the future. I have to cut down on my fancy life style LMBO... starbuck cafe drinker limit to weekly or once a month. I know how to budget so that won't be a problem. My only issue is I must do my nails been over 10 years that's a habit of mine,but it's a cheap habit compare to spending daily $5 on cafe. Nails it's $15 x2=$30 a month so I can stretch the nails to the very end when it's in bad shape,and not do it every 2 weeks.

I was counting the years till my 20 year marriage anniversary to get married by church. Now everything is ruined... I would love to still wait the 20 years,and say Happy 60th birthday your gift from me is a beautiful separation. I'm leaving back up the moving truck,and take my stuff,and have a police there cause he is the type to break things just so I don't take it with me. All I want is the china closet,and curio. The kids x box and there clothes. I would love the stove,but I can buy my own I can buy everything else.

I bought the gelish kit at sally's and I've never looked back. As you can tell, I love my nails! The basix kit wasn't bad. I think I dropped $120 as an initial investment. I've since bought a few colors...but I rarely stamp them anymore...but if I do, I can just wipe it off with regular polish remover. You might consider it as a money saver. I do my own. Here's my pinterest nail file. All these are my nails.

http://pinterest.com/nellabean/my-nails/

your nails look amazing,i love them!!

It's that Gelish kit! It's amazing. I'll never go back. They get so long I have to file them down!! Sometimes you can get a 20% off coupon. I just waited until I found one and ordered. Best investment ever.

http://www.sallybeauty.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-SA-Site/default/Search-Show?prefn1=brand&prefv1=GELISH&brandLandingPage=true

It's that Gelish kit! It's amazing. I'll never go back. They get so long I have to file them down!! Sometimes you can get a 20% off coupon. I just waited until I found one and ordered. Best investment ever.

http://www.sallybeauty.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-SA-Site/default/Search-Show?prefn1=brand&prefv1=GELISH&brandLandingPage=true

I love them :) before I ask a million question gonna read & comment again lmbo

Now I'm asking a billion questions.

This is simply a nail polish?

This is your own natural nails?

You do the design & polish your self?

If all these answers are yes yes yes.. It's not the product for me. I have tips & acrylic on top. I like being pamper & serve since I serve others.

All I ever do is grocery shop & drink cafe & nails & eye brow. If I stop my life I believe will be over. Maybe I can live with bushy eye brows. With out surgery but no more cafe or my nails oh boy!!! Lmbo I can't do it. I would go crazy.