Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Unhappy happy and thinking

Hubby told me today he has no idea why he is with me. He also said I do nothing for him. He said he pays all the bills & I don't take care of him.

I cook 7 days a week. He comes home late a good percentage of the time he is drinking with his brother & he would say you don't cook like before or I don't want to eat that. He takes out a cup Soup or makes Lipton Soup. Since he started doing that. I decided oh why I'm going to waste time making him Breakfast. I buy cold cuts & Italian bread & they fix there own sandwich. I'm not dealing with bacon eggs sausage toast hot cafe. Why? I'm not being appreciated. He then complains I don't take care of him. No food no sex no nada!!! Since I boil lots of Beans then freeze it makes my life easier he decided to call my Beans can beans when it's not from can then says why not Make can beans if your gonna freeze beans. He hates can beans and my son hates it also. I stop more cuz of my son. He sat at the dinner table the other night. I had made frozen fries steak and salad. He had this awful look on his face. What is this? Frozen fries why didn't you just make a steak sandwich. I said cuz I didn't. I had extra steak left over. I made a steak sandwich yesterday. It was then oh you made a sandwich. The day he complain about the food. I said you don't like can beans I stop making them. You bitch about my cooking. What else. I was so PESSED I went off and said well did your ex make fresh Pasta she cut them up had the Pasta machine. Made fresh bread didn't buy it made. Fuck you better then me. Was she was fing perfect that's why maybe her ass is like a thousand pound and she makes everything fresh and never bought a box if macaroni. He stood quiet then try to come with a stupid comeback what about your ex did he work something like that. I said we are talking about food I never live with anyone before. I supported my self & went to school. He never answer anything cuz unless your from the 1800's or 1900's there is no way a woman like my self have time for all this cooking. It's bad enough I actually cook & it's from fresh cuz I take my time & I don't have a babysitter. I watch my own damn kids. I don't have a maid housekeeper or cook cuz I do all that.

Was adding what are my bills. I owe less then 6000 in total. After next year I can pay my own bills & work on applying for my citizen ship. After that's done nada is keeping me here. I will then see about looking for a place for my self & my kids.

If we can't get alone then being apart is best for us. I want to be in peace. I'm tired of being treated less then a partner. Being put down. Not being appreciated.

I don't need him.

I don't need his money.

I don't need his sex.

I don't need his company.

I don't need his help.

I don't need someone that doesn't appreciate me and accuses me if being with the world.

I wanted my marriage to last and be forever. I have 3 kids. I'm 34. I'm standing my ground and maybe will make Breakfast only cuz his adult son is paying so one should suffer cuz of the dad and eat cold food. I will keep my pretty lips closed and keep peace since I still need surgery this year & next year & whatever money he is paying for the bills makes it easier on me to finish them off when that time comes. Hopefully my SSD will be approve soon so I can save more money. I'm gonna have to start collecting cans & bottles my self cuz my daughter needs allowance.

Sorry you are still dealing with all of this Mami. Wishing you all the best in your future plans.

Surgery date 7/25/12

Sorry you are still dealing with all of this Mami. Wishing you all the best in your future plans.

Surgery date 7/25/12

Thanks I'm strong I can do this

If anyone know someone that knows how I can apply for section 8 (not housing project). Send me a private message thanks

If anyone know someone that knows how I can apply for section 8 (not housing project). Send me a private message thanks

We should move in together are husbands are both assholes

Hubby told me today he has no idea why he is with me. He also said I do nothing for him. He said he pays all the bills & I don't take care of him.

I cook 7 days a week. He comes home late a good percentage of the time he is drinking with his brother & he would say you don't cook like before or I don't want to eat that. He takes out a cup Soup or makes Lipton soup. Since he started doing that. I decided oh why I'm going to waste time making him breakfast. I buy cold cuts & Italian bread & they fix there own sandwich. I'm not dealing with bacon eggs sausage toast hot cafe. Why? I'm not being appreciated. He then complains I don't take care of him. No food no sex no nada!!! Since I boil lots of Beans then freeze it makes my life easier he decided to call my Beans can beans when it's not from can then says why not Make can beans if your gonna freeze beans. He hates can beans and my son hates it also. I stop more cuz of my son. He sat at the dinner table the other night. I had made frozen fries steak and salad. He had this awful look on his face. What is this? Frozen fries why didn't you just make a steak sandwich. I said cuz I didn't. I had extra steak left over. I made a steak sandwich yesterday. It was then oh you made a sandwich. The day he complain about the food. I said you don't like can beans I stop making them. You bitch about my cooking. What else. I was so PESSED I went off and said well did your ex make fresh Pasta she cut them up had the Pasta machine. Made fresh bread didn't buy it made. Fuck you better then me. Was she was fing perfect that's why maybe her ass is like a thousand pound and she makes everything fresh and never bought a box if macaroni. He stood quiet then try to come with a stupid comeback what about your ex did he work something like that. I said we are talking about food I never live with anyone before. I supported my self & went to school. He never answer anything cuz unless your from the 1800's or 1900's there is no way a woman like my self have time for all this cooking. It's bad enough I actually cook & it's from fresh cuz I take my time & I don't have a babysitter. I watch my own damn kids. I don't have a maid housekeeper or cook cuz I do all that.

Was adding what are my bills. I owe less then 6000 in total. After next year I can pay my own bills & work on applying for my citizen ship. After that's done nada is keeping me here. I will then see about looking for a place for my self & my kids.

If we can't get alone then being apart is best for us. I want to be in peace. I'm tired of being treated less then a partner. Being put down. Not being appreciated.

I don't need him.

I don't need his money.

I don't need his sex.

I don't need his company.

I don't need his help.

I don't need someone that doesn't appreciate me and accuses me if being with the world.

I wanted my marriage to last and be forever. I have 3 kids. I'm 34. I'm standing my ground and maybe will make breakfast only cuz his adult son is paying so one should suffer cuz of the dad and eat cold food. I will keep my pretty lips closed and keep peace since I still need surgery this year & next year & whatever money he is paying for the bills makes it easier on me to finish them off when that time comes. Hopefully my SSD will be approve soon so I can save more money. I'm gonna have to start collecting cans & bottles my self cuz my daughter needs allowance.

Hang in there sis! Do u think he is acting this way because of your weight loss?

We should move in together are husbands are both assholes

Sure :)

Hang in there sis! Do u think he is acting this way because of your weight loss?

He was born ass hole will die being one... He ha always accuse me before weigh lost

I firmly believe that we make our own happiness. If you are this unhappy... and I feel for you... you need to get out. Is boobs and a new body going to change him???? Uh no!!! Pay off your crap and get out. If not for you ... then for your kids!!! This is a toxic environment for everyone involved.

I firmly believe that we make our own happiness. If you are this unhappy... and I feel for you... you need to get out. Is boobs and a new body going to change him???? Uh no!!! Pay off your crap and get out. If not for you ... then for your kids!!! This is a toxic environment for everyone involved.

Your right about that. I have no words or excuses but I do want what's best for my kids. In order to do that I do need money,and I won't die or anything if I don't get plastic surgery at this moment or even next year. I know I will be a much happier person not being in this home.