Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I've started to gain weight and getting my cravings back after 9wks!

I had my surgery 2/26/13 and i had lost 44lbs but ive gained 5 of those back,I'm ashamed to even say I had Gastric bypass I've struggled with weight my whole life without success maybe this will be another failed attempt.my stomach doesn't feel any smaller at all.im a single mom of 3,my youngest 8 mos. I have no family or a good.support system,someone please pray for me or give me some advice!!!

Chin up dear... I also had surgery 2/26 and gain 2 lbs last week and lost them plus two more this week... Our body fluctuates, stress, muscle gain all can contribute. Stay positive you can do this .. Your a Mother!!!! Mom's can do anything! Lol keep your wheels on girl . We are here for you... Today is a new day!

Stay focused and take a look back at what you ate, when you feel hungry get up and do something physical or have a sugar free, fat free ice pop or something. Are you exercising?

Yes I'm a single mom of 3 ages 9,7 and 8 months and he's starting to crawl so I'm constantly moving when im not cleaning,cooking, or doing gymnastic practice with my daughter or baseball with my son i get on the treadmill but by the end of the day im too tired to workout everyday.

You're doing well. We all fluctuate up and down. Heck, month-long stalls are normal too. Maybe it's related to that time of the month? Or some junkfood? I'm 9 months out and still loves me those potato chips.

Try not to get down because of the numbers on the scale. They don't define you. You've already succeeded by taking the courageous step to have bypass surgery and change your life for the better.

You know i get discouraged sometimes like im not doing well enough or i need to do more,especially when i meet people who are on they're 2nd bypass cause the 1st was unsuccessful and i have a lot in common with them.

I think we all get discouraged at some point and feel like failures. Especially when we slide back into old habits that we know aren't healthy. The best thing to do is remind yourself why you went for the surgery in the first place and think about your victories so far.

I remind myself that I wanted to be free of pain from an old ankle injury (I am now) and about how nice it is to go out without worrying about fitting in turnstiles and chairs. Our victories make us stronger. When you feel down, dwell on your victories and take strength from what you've accomplished. Those victories and accomplishments are 100% your achievements and no one can take them away from you.

I think we all get discouraged at some point and feel like failures. Especially when we slide back into old habits that we know aren't healthy. The best thing to do is remind yourself why you went for the surgery in the first place and think about your victories so far.

I remind myself that I wanted to be free of pain from an old ankle injury (I am now) and about how nice it is to go out without worrying about fitting in turnstiles and chairs. Our victories make us stronger. When you feel down' date=' dwell on your victories and take strength from what you've accomplished. Those victories and accomplishments are 100% your achievements and no one can take them away from you.[/quote']

Your.so right.