Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Who just got her surgery time for tomorrow?!?! <----this girl!! 9am surgery !!!! #nervous #excited #need to get moving!!!

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

Who just got her surgery time for tomorrow?!?! <----this girl!! 9am surgery !!!! #nervous #excited #need to get moving!!!

Congratulations, you will do good, keep us updated to how you're feeling.

I'm Officially One Week POst OP And Can't Tell When I'm Full. THese Protein Shakes Give Me Terrible Gas And I'm Constipated. Help!

Purplecarnation ,

I am in the same boat as you on the not having any feeling of fullness ( mine also is hunger ) my Surgeon said this is perfectly normal , They told me just make sure im measuring my Fluid intake and one indicator if you are getting close ( over 2oz. ) is you will belch!

Now that i measure all of my fluids I feel fine and somewhat in control of whats going on !

GAS ..Humm not sure about that, didnt have that issue , Ask your surgeon

Constipated , I was told to add Fiber to my meals to promote regularity ( it works ) but again,check with your surgeon

Hope you feel better soon

RJ

I'm Officially One Week POst OP And Can't Tell When I'm Full. THese Protein Shakes Give Me Terrible Gas And I'm Constipated. Help!

You maybe lactose intolerant, you may need to change your Protein, make sure it's milk free, and instead of adding protein to ur Soup, maybe you should try half Water half protein or milk, and add benefiber to your daily diet that may help. Good luck...

Instead of a full scoop of Protein do half. I did that today and it helped. As for Constipation have you tried milk of magnesia?

My Nutritionist Has Me On Beneprotein Which Requires ThRee Small Scoops. I Haven't Tried "MOM" only Doculax. I Will Pick Some Up And Give It A Try. Normally I'm A Very Positive Person But I'm So Frustrated Lately.....Ugh. Thanks For Listening To My Moaning And Groaning....

Congratulations' date=' you will do good, keep us updated to how you're feeling.[/quote']

Thanks @YoColeFleet!

Tomorrow's the day!! I can't say I am enjoying the Clear Liquids or bowl prep, but I just keep thinking this is the beginning of the rest of my life!

Thanks Everyone For All Your Ideas And Support! I'm So Blessed To Not Be Alone In This!

Did I actually have wls cause my scale sure isn't reflecting it. It hasn't moved in a week. Kinda disappointed.

Didn't you lose really fast in the beginning? I've had steady loss... so maybe your body is trying to hold on to something to make sure doesn't starve

Tomorrow's the day!! I can't say I am enjoying the Clear Liquids or bowl prep' date=' but I just keep thinking this is the beginning of the rest of my life![/quote']

Good luck!

Didn't you lose really fast in the beginning? I've had steady loss... so maybe your body is trying to hold on to something to make sure doesn't starve

I lost thirteen the first couple of days plus the 22 that I gained at the hospital. I've lost another 2 since then and that's it. So frustrating.

Did I actually have wls cause my scale sure isn't reflecting it. It hasn't moved in a week. Kinda disappointed.

I hear you. Me too.

Tomorrow's the day!! I can't say I am enjoying the clear liquids or bowl prep' date=' but I just keep thinking this is the beginning of the rest of my life![/quote']

Yippee!! I'm so excited for you! I agree...this clear liquids is hard I am STARVING!! But we will be better off...too close to quit now!