Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Not sure if my scale is working properly but it says that I've lost another 9lbs since yesterday morning. Is that even possible?!?!?

If so I'm super jealous!

Feeling really light headed today. Probably lack of calories.

I am as well and i'm only supposed to be sugar free clears until thursday. But today I decided to get a can of progresso Tomato use about a 1/4 cup and Water it down and add some beef broth to add to it. I was thinking maybe I needed a few calories too.... I feel somewhat better. I've been surviving on Powerade and sugar free popsicles there's not a lot to those

If so I'm super jealous!

We'll see if its true tomorrow. I have my one week follow up. And it's saying that I lost another 3 this morning.

I am as well and i'm only supposed to be sugar free clears until thursday. But today I decided to get a can of progresso Tomato use about a 1/4 cup and Water it down and add some beef broth to add to it. I was thinking maybe I needed a few calories too.... I feel somewhat better. I've been surviving on Powerade and sugar free popsicles there's not a lot to those

I had probably 3oz of Greek yogurt and an 11oz Protein Shake this morning and felt better. I still can't stand up too quick but definitely and improvement. I working on the last 3oz of a bottle of water too. I couldn't imagine still having to be on Clear Liquids. I think I would have fainted a long time ago.

Anyone else have coughing fits if they lay down? I feel like I'm producing extra saliva and end up coughing it up. Making sleeping way hard.

This may be TMI but' date=' I finally pooped!!! Wasn't much but it's a start!!! Maybe everything is waking up finally!!![/quote']

Ha! I know how you feel!! I wish it would have been more that first time.

I got my surgery time for tomorrow. I check in at 9 and surgery is at 11. I am nervous now...

You will do great! Thinking about you

Oh. And I'm a little concerned. Anything with Protein Powder added is not sitting very well with me. I had no problem with Protein Shakes pre op but now they're all coming right back up.

I just found out my date is June 26!!

Me too! New to this forum. So ready to start anew! I'm also a school teacher so hopefully this will give me enough time to figure out food for lunch next year...

Me too! New to this forum. So ready to start anew! I'm also a school teacher so hopefully this will give me enough time to figure out food for lunch next year...

Yay, I'm glad to have a surgery buddy! We are lucky to have the summer to get accustomed to our new lifestyle. I haven't told anyone at work so it has been hard during these last few teacher workdays to explain why I can't go out to lunch (pre-op diet). Are you on a pre-op diet?

Oh. And I'm a little concerned. Anything with Protein powder added is not sitting very well with me. I had no problem with Protein Shakes pre op but now they're all coming right back up.

Try EVOLVE PROTEIN shakes get them at Wal-Mart pretty good

Packing

My dad is coming to get me on his way home from work. Gonna visit with him and my mom for a while. Then he's going to take me grocery shopping for some things people have suggested like condensed Soups and Carnation Instant Breakfast.< /p>