Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Almost there! Just got done at the hospital with my pre-admission stuff. Have final doctors appointment on June 10th for consent, then surgery June 18th!! I start my liquid diet tomorrow, ugh, lord help me! :-)

Guys please pray very hard! I'm still so sick! I have 2 days till my surgery. All I want to do is cry. My throat and ears are a mess! I feel awful.

Guys please pray very hard! I'm still so sick! I have 2 days till my surgery. All I want to do is cry. My throat and ears are a mess! I feel awful.

Sending prayers! Feel better soon!!

Good Morning All' date='

Im at the hospital waiting to receive my IVC Filter..1 week to go.[/quote']

Praying for you that all goes well.

Congrats to all the surgeries for today...You finally made it. Best of luck and you guys are in my thoughts and prayers.

To all my surgery buddies scheduled for tomorrow like me...Hold on tight' date=' we are about to go on a grand adventure, I m sure it will be like a Roller Coaster ride,

it will have its ups and downs, be scary and thrilling at the same time , but when it's all over, We will be pumped up and glad we did it.[/quote']

I am excited to get through today and get the surgery behind me tomorrow. Can't wait to be on this journey!

Praying hard that it goes away. Have you spoken to your doctor?

Oh no!! I hope and pray you feel better soon. And I know you probably don't want to hear this, but there's always a reason why things happen the way they do. I'm sure you'd rather wait a couple more weeks than worry about complications. So try to keep your head up. Things will work out exactly the way they're supposed to. <3

I was bummed because I was having communication issues with my surgeons office that put my surgery behind (my) schedule. But when I looked at a calendar, the date I got worked beautifully with a lull at work. Just know that God is in control, and you'll have the surgery exactly when you're supposed to have it.

I"m 5'6'' and 36 yrs old. My surgeon says I should get down to about 135 lbs. (that was a little bit lower than my idea of 150 lbs but hey' date=' skinny not just smaller, right?) My starting weight is 297 lbs. Can't remember the last time I weighed 135 lbs I have no idea what size 135 lbs would make me, maybe some of you guys could give me an idea.

I have a relatively small waist with big butt/thighs and hefty boobs. Had a nice hour glass shape when I was younger and smaller. Hoping to see that shape again soon[/quote']

We have almost the exact same stats! I'm 5'6 and a half and I'm 37 but my highest weight is also 297. But my boobs r far far from hefty. LOL! I've never been "small". I've always been the biggest girl in class....or at least I've always felt that way. Therefore, I don't really know what kind of shape I have. LMBO. How sad is that?! But I will be finding out!! I think my doctor wants me down to 155 which would put me in the "normal" category for BMIs. And since I've never been small or under 200 lbs I have NO IDEA what 155 would look like on me. I got down to 212 one time and thought I looked super 'small' at the time. Perspective is something else! LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

Oh no!! I hope and pray you feel better soon. And I know you probably don't want to hear this' date=' but there's always a reason why things happen the way they do. I'm sure you'd rather wait a couple more weeks than worry about complications. So try to keep your head up. Things will work out exactly the way they're supposed to. <3

I was bummed because I was having communication issues with my surgeons office that put my surgery behind (my) schedule. But when I looked at a calendar, the date I got worked beautifully with a lull at work. Just know that God is in control, and you'll have the surgery exactly when you're supposed to have it.[/quote']

You say that thing bj!!! U just uplifted my spirit and the message wasn't even for me!! Thank you for that!!

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

Oh no!! I hope and pray you feel better soon. And I know you probably don't want to hear this' date=' but there's always a reason why things happen the way they do. I'm sure you'd rather wait a couple more weeks than worry about complications. So try to keep your head up. Things will work out exactly the way they're supposed to. <3

I was bummed because I was having communication issues with my surgeons office that put my surgery behind (my) schedule. But when I looked at a calendar, the date I got worked beautifully with a lull at work. Just know that God is in control, and you'll have the surgery exactly when you're supposed to have it.[/quote']

Thank you very much. I am already starting to feel better after some gargling and such, minus my one stuffed nostril (which I hardly think is cause for surgery cancellation. Lol). I know it is all in His timing. I'm trying to remind myself of that I'm just being selfish. Lol Im sick of waiting! Haha

Thank you very much. I am already starting to feel better after some gargling and such' date=' minus my one stuffed nostril (which I hardly think is cause for surgery cancellation. Lol). I know it is all in His timing. I'm trying to remind myself of that I'm just being selfish. Lol Im sick of waiting! Haha[/quote']

I'm so glad!!! I always have a stuffed nostril or two thanks to my allergies, so I think you'll be fine. :)

Hi everyone! I am new. My surgery is next Monday, June 10th. I am excited and so far not nervous at all. I try to do as much research as I can to know what to expect and have the best outcome possible. Good luck June surgeries!

I'm so glad!!! I always have a stuffed nostril or two thanks to my allergies, so I think you'll be fine. :)

Good point! Probably just allergies. Definitely not a reason to cancel!

I'm losing my mind about the fact I plan on going back to work a week post op. My surgeon wanted me to wait two and financially I can't. My fiancé and I broke up at the end of March and paying everything on my own now, I can't take the time off work. Now I'm paranoid I'm doomed to have a complication and get stuck out of work and get evicted or something.