Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hello everyone,

Welcome new members & congrats to old & new members on WLS. I had WLS May 30, 2012 I reach under weight goal. From 211 to currently 115.. I weight goal was 125 size 7 but I'm size 2 and small all over. I was excited to finally be slim but now I'm dealing with saggy skin. I was in a when should I have plastic surgery. I was determine to get plastic surgery August 2014. I was struggling so much to get money together & to top it off I have 3 kids. I came to a decision that I will have my surgery in August 2014 and I will 35,000 by then. I did all my calculation. My hubby who has never been in agreement with this will help me pay for my surgery. My mother who owe me money will start paying me in May. I'm excited extremely happy determine to have things my way.

Plans after surgery recovery is 6 weeks & since my daughter will be 17 at that time she will take care of me & her siblings. I will give her money to help her out in her savings. When I'm determine for something it turns out great.

Thanks for reading & it's not over you have to continue exercising & eating healthy to continue with weight lost. We didn't get fat over night so over night we won't slim down neither.

Congrats to your success and to the decision you have made.

You are doing so well, I had surgery 4/9/12 my weight loss has been too slow for me but I am sticking with the plan and keeping my fingers crossed. I wish you the best for your surgery.... :)

Mami, you're such an inspiration! good Luck with your plastic surgery fund ;)

This is just awesome.

HW 358 SW 344 CW 324 GOAL 200 surgery 4/11/13

You are going to look fabulous! 115 is my personal goal weight. 160 was my surgeons goal weight for me. I am now 141 at 7 months out, and size 3. Still overweight. Wont be healthy weight till I reach 127 . Chippin away at it and working out like crazy.

Mami' date=' you're such an inspiration! good Luck with your plastic surgery fund ;)[/quote']

I like that. I'm gonna call it plastic surgery fund.

Thanks everyone :) my surgeon put me at 140

OMG, Mami, I had my surgery March 13th 2013... I am 4'11" and also weighed 211 at DOS! My Dr. Put my goal weight @ 120lbs. How long did it take you to reach your current weight? I am almost 9 weeks post op and have only lost 32lbs. Can you tell me more about your weightloss journey, trials and tribulations ??? Thanks !

OMG' date=' Mami, I had my surgery March 13th 2013... I am 4'11" and also weighed 211 at DOS! My Dr. Put my goal weight @ 120lbs. How long did it take you to reach your current weight? I am almost 9 weeks post op and have only lost 32lbs. Can you tell me more about your weightloss journey, trials and tribulations ??? Thanks ![/quote']

9 weeks pose and 32 pounds lost is awesome!!!! There's no room for 'only' in that sentence!!! You're doing great, give yourself some credit!!!

HW 312, pre-op (lap-band) 294, pre-op (RNY) 255, surgery date 2/11/13, goal weight 154, current weight 217.2

My dr. Doesn't think so... He said I should have lost more than that : ( I'm sad now

My dr. Doesn't think so... He said I should have lost more than that : ( I'm sad now

I'm sorry...I hate when docs don't encourage you! Mine said to expect 2-4 pounds a week so you're doing great by that standard, If it helps at al :/. Keep on keeping on and you'll get there!!!

your weight loss is amazing you go girl! really an inspiration and I love three fact that you say that you didn't put the weight on overnight and you won't take it off overnight! where are your pictures I want to see your amazing new healthy body!

OMG' date=' Mami, I had my surgery March 13th 2013... I am 4'11" and also weighed 211 at DOS! My Dr. Put my goal weight @ 120lbs. How long did it take you to reach your current weight? I am almost 9 weeks post op and have only lost 32lbs. Can you tell me more about your weightloss journey, trials and tribulations ??? Thanks ![/quote']

Hey short stuff lmbo that's what they call me but your like my sister height. You must be part of my family. I reach goal weight of 125lbs around 4 months post up then at 6 months post up I reach 115lbs then recently I lost 2 more lbs leaving me at 113lbs. I need to go back to 125lbs since I don't have enough fat to have it transfer to my butt. Now I'm struggling to put on weight but I have till next year to gain before a body make over. I'm way under my doctor goal & I know he will be shock in July when he see me & I hope he can advice me on gaining a little weight since I really need plastic surgery but for now I'm happy with my success. I feel I did slim down quickly but I stall a lot 2 months 3 months but it all melted away. I'm all saggy skin & only have enough fat to fill up my deflated boobs lmbo

You are doing great as mention. I was in a hurry to slim down & for what lmbo like my mom says I don't have enough fat to roll up a pastelitos (that's empanada for Central American people)