Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hello Everyone! I'm Tori, a newbie Here!

I'm 4 weeks post op (surgery date 03/18/2013). Dr. Miguel del Mazo is my surgeon and he is awesome. HW 411, Pre Op 334, 4 weeks 304. I hope I charted correctly. Anywho, I am doing well for the most part. Trying to maintain 64 oz of Water daily has been a challenge along with hunger!!! Starting today I'm more committed about preparing my mini meals ahead f time. If anyone can offer any meal planning suggestions that would be great. I'm open to almost anything other than cottage cheese. (I cannot stomach cottage cheese.) Thank you.post-33565-1381381183668_thumb.jpg

Congrats and welcome to your new life.

The world according to egg face has a lot of recipes and also bariatric foodie

These 2 blogs have help me with ideas on food, and friends on my fitness pal...

Hope that helps ;-)

Thank you so much. I will definitely explore those blogs you recommended. I do have another question. You mentioned My Fitness Pal. Just today I deleted the app from my phone because I'm not sure how to use it now that I'm post op? How does that forum help aside of recipes? Thanks.

Well I never used it before, after surgery i got the app to jot down and monitor what I am eating and drinking. Also for those that leave their diaries open for view i get more ideas on what to eat and just ask how did they prepare their meal and how did their pouch react to it. Everyone on my list so far has had WLS, so it helps me cause i know they can relate to the ups and downs of eating and drinking.

If u ever get the app back, my name on there is same as my screen name here

Congratulations! I haven't used it much myself yet. Mainly printed the recipes I will be making this month with a couple that I have made but bariactriceating.com has a pretty good selection of recipes to look at.

Also "life_after_gastric_bypass" member, your picture is hilarious. I saw that on Facebook once a while back and so thought it was me!

Congratulations! I haven't used it much myself yet. Mainly printed the recipes I will be making this month with a couple that I have made but bariactriceating.com has a pretty good selection of recipes to look at.

Also "life_after_gastric_bypass" member' date=' your picture is hilarious. I saw that on Facebook once a while back and so thought it was me![/quote']

Lol I just love her facial expression, I swear I thought it was me too...lol

Welcome to the group