Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How about some NSVs!?!?

I actually like clothes shopping now and feel like I look like a girl.

OMG. I'm starting to spend serious money on clothes... It's so fun to shop! I had no idea how good it would feel to look in the mirror and think "dang that looks good!" with EVERYTHING I try on!

HW: 275 DoS: 230 Feb 2013 CW: 172 GW: 150

I shopped at a store in the mall called Vanity. I haven't been able to shop at a regular store in years and not only that but I wasn't in the largest size in that store. I'm fitting into "regular" clothes. I came home and weighed myself for the first time in like a month and I am down 20 lbs since the last weigh in and a grand total of 100 lbs today!!! Can't believe it! I'm so excited.

Congratulations!!!!!

Those tiny bathroom stalls where you can tell they made it undersized to accommodate a handicapped stall next to it? I can walk right in and don't end up with my thigh touching the maxi pad waste basket!

Those tiny bathroom stalls where you can tell they made it undersized to accommodate a handicapped stall next to it? I can walk right in and don't end up with my thigh touching the maxi pad waste basket! HW: 275 DoS: 230 Feb 2013 CW: 172 GW: 150

Lol. I love it!

Those tiny bathroom stalls where you can tell they made it undersized to accommodate a handicapped stall next to it? I can walk right in and don't end up with my thigh touching the maxi pad waste basket! HW: 275 DoS: 230 Feb 2013 CW: 172 GW: 150

Hahaha this is so funny and true!

I shopped at a store in the mall called Vanity. I haven't been able to shop at a regular store in years and not only that but I wasn't in the largest size in that store. I'm fitting into "regular" clothes. I came home and weighed myself for the first time in like a month and I am down 20 lbs since the last weigh in and a grand total of 100 lbs today!!! Can't believe it! I'm so excited.

That is great,!!

I ordered a pair of size 14 petite jeans (not womans but straight petite) from jjill. When I opened the package and held them up I thought they would never fit because they looked tiny. I tried them on and lo and behold they fit perfectly!!.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :rolleyes:

Terry we had the same doctor sounds like your doing really well if you have Facebook add me search n1pmb@comcast.net

easiest way to find me we have a couple fb groups that are private one specific to southcoast bariatrics

I'm out of Southcoast too! Dr. Kruger did my surgery =))

HW- 290, SW (4/8/13) - 270.6, CW - 177

Holly, have you noticed your weight loss slowing down at all, I'm 4 months out and it's seems to have slowed to a snails pace. Did you go through a stall or anything around this time? I had my surgery with dr Streeter.

I have a charity walk today. I'm sure it'll be no problem. If anything prevents me from finishing it won't be my stamina - it'll be my back. I've been stacking firewood for winter and my back is punishing me for the abuse. I'm looking forward to the walk, though. I'm going with four coworkers whose company I enjoy. It should be fun! :-)

I have a charity walk today. I'm sure it'll be no problem. If anything prevents me from finishing it won't be my stamina - it'll be my back. I've been stacking firewood for winter and my back is punishing me for the abuse. I'm looking forward to the walk' date=' though. I'm going with four coworkers whose company I enjoy. It should be fun! :-)[/quote']

Have fun and enjoy

I am constantly freezing cold.... I hated being hot all the time.... and being originally from North Dakota I am in heaven.