Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April 2013 Post-Op Group

Well..I wasn't laid off but 10% of my coworkers were. It was awful watching them cry.

I'm sorry about the family deal. That does hurt..it's always the ones who take of everyone and does the most that gets back the least. It's totally normal to feel that way. You are such a awesome person and I can totally see why you are tired and needing a bit of time/appreciation for yourself. You totally deserve that. Try to make u a little bit of me time. :)

Glad you werent laid off. It sucks.

I swallow pills. I have since probably week 3 or 4

I even take flax seed. I did find my Vitamins etc at Walgreens in pearl form. They are easy to swallow. Hope that helps.

I still do chewables. I found them at walgreens too and they are good so I keep using them.

Well I don't think I'm getting my dream pickup~ don't want a 900 payment. So I'm going with another brand new edge. Have to wait until we head back to the city in two weeks thou. I just hope they don't sell the one I want!

HW 358 SW 344 CW 264 ARNY 4/11/2013

900 truck payment??? OUCH! I wouldnt want that either. Send us a pic when you get your new car!

Thanks. Maybe I need my depression meds upped! ;) Going through the same thing with my sister too. She wants me to babysit for my nephew (who I love and dont mind having over) and the next day they have a party with a bunch of people I introduced them too and have been MY friends for years and dont invite me! I even took my vacation time from work 3 years in a row when they did so i could take my nephew for 2 weeks each year while they went away. Then she goes on a motorcycle ride party thing with some friends instead of coming to my daughters grad party. Gosh am I whiny today huh?? It just helps to say it to someone and then I will get over it.

Your not whiny!! That's just bullshyt of her and them!

Thanks. Maybe I need my depression meds upped! ;) Going through the same thing with my sister too. She wants me to babysit for my nephew (who I love and dont mind having over) and the next day they have a party with a bunch of people I introduced them too and have been MY friends for years and dont invite me! I even took my vacation time from work 3 years in a row when they did so i could take my nephew for 2 weeks each year while they went away. Then she goes on a motorcycle ride party thing with some friends instead of coming to my daughters grad party. Gosh am I whiny today huh?? It just helps to say it to someone and then I will get over it.

Oh Dori..u aren't whiny at all! I'd be hurt by that too. I'd prob try to mention it too and just kinda throw it out there. I'm sure your nephew loves being with u. I'd be hurt she didn't come to the grad party ESP since she did the other plans. I wish u lived closer so we could visit. I understand getting it all out there to get it off your chest..u guys are my best support system too! I think I need my depression meds upped too but I am not sure I'm depressed, just feel very anxious with changes.

When is the appt with your surgeon for your back? Thought about u and hockey mom with a commercial I saw on tv today about the laser back surgery. I can't imagine living through that daily. U guys are tough!!

Well I don't think I'm getting my dream pickup~ don't want a 900 payment. So I'm going with another brand new edge. Have to wait until we head back to the city in two weeks thou. I just hope they don't sell the one I want!

The Edge's are pretty nice. My Inlaws have one. :) so exciting getting a new car!!!

Glad you werent laid off. It sucks.

My boss was and tomm I have to meet with her for my eval. I feel awful for her. Didn't expect the upper crew to be cut too.

Thanks guys for your support. I wish we lived closer too! ;) It truly helps me to be able to vent! I see the surgeon on the 28th. Im alittle anxious about it because I hope to find out what he will do for me.

My boss was and tomm I have to meet with her for my eval. I feel awful for her. Didn't expect the upper crew to be cut too.

Yikes. That is awkward.

So for bawling my eyes out for two and a half weeks. My husband came and got his stuff.

So I am like screw this and posted my profile on a site. 6 people in less than 30 minutes. So I met this man for drinks. Lol Water for me. And this man is amazing. I had forgotten how much love and attention I was missing.

So I have to share a few pics im a proud mom

she got her ears peirced

Aww they are all so cute :)

I have a question about Vitamins. Do I have to take chewable's still? I take about 12 pills a day!!

At my 3 month appointment my doctor told me I could start swallowing small pills... So it is totally up to your doctor. It doesn't hurt to ask.

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

So for bawling my eyes out for two and a half weeks. My husband came and got his stuff.

So I am like screw this and posted my profile on a site. 6 people in less than 30 minutes. So I met this man for drinks. Lol Water for me. And this man is amazing. I had forgotten how much love and attention I was missing.

Good for you!! Its going to get tough before it gets better. But you have to look out for #1.

Look at u hot mama!! Get it girl :)