Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April 2013 Post-Op Group

I know what you mean by having to force yourself to eat. I ate so little the last few days because I was so busy. When I thought about it I literally had to make myself eat! I NEVER thought id have to do that! Sorry you are stressed. Im sure that doesnt help with your eating troubles. My stress is finally over for awhile. I have nothing coming up but the surgeon appointment on the 28th and im not stressed about that. What happens happens! The pain is slowly returning and I hope he says im small enough for the surgery but if not I will wait until I am.

I havent any Hair loss as of yet but according to you and others' date=' it is probably coming! I am NOT looking forward to that even though I have such thick hair.< /p>

I really hope things get better with you! Dont give up, just brush it off and start fresh! The loss will happen as we know it just happens at different paces! You tried something new and it didnt work so go back to what you know and what worked before! You can do this my friend d! You deserve it! Hugs to you![/quote']

Thanks. I'm so discouraged cause I have never gained weight since the surg. I hope I can kick this stress & anxiety. I think I really got upset about the gain and also still not knowing if we will be moving. I'm ready to just say F the job..if its lay offs it's lay offs. I have wanted to go to school and I will just use that as a opportunity. I've never had to force myself to eat before. It's scary how anxious I've been today. I hope u don't have to go through the hair loss. I've religiously taken my Biotin, my vits, and got my Protein in..it's just gonna do what it's gonna do. Ugh I hate feeling

Like this!

Had a fail with supper tonight. Cottage cheese and half a turkey sausage, which ive eaten many many times. Instantly got the foamies, which I HATE and up it came! The only thing about the foamies is that when I get it, it wont stop until I vomit. So instead of waiting for it to go away, I just vomit so I can feel better!

I had an off day today. First of all, I weigh on Monday mornings and only lost 1/2 lb this past week. Worst week yet. :-( Had to report for jury duty and ended up being chosen as a juror....so all I had to eat was my yogurt this morning.....then at the courthouse a tiny bag of pretzels and a cookie. Cafeteria was cash only...I was not prepared at all. I thought they would send me home but that didn't happen. Guess I better pack me a healthy lunch for tomorrow. Maybe I will take advantage of the hour lunch and walk around downtown.

Had a fail with supper tonight. Cottage cheese and half a turkey sausage' date=' which ive eaten many many times. Instantly got the foamies, which I HATE and up it came! The only thing about the foamies is that when I get it, it wont stop until I vomit. So instead of waiting for it to go away, I just vomit so I can feel better![/quote']

Never had the foamies. I finally tried the cedar plank Jamaican salmon at our favorite restaurant which has a fiery brown sugar glaze. Haven't tried salmon or this glaze since surgery and omg its f'en good as usual. I thought I might dump on it but there really isn't enough sugar on it to do it.

HW 358 SW 344 CW 264 ARNY 4/11/2013

Had a fail with supper tonight. Cottage cheese and half a turkey sausage' date=' which ive eaten many many times. Instantly got the foamies, which I HATE and up it came! The only thing about the foamies is that when I get it, it wont stop until I vomit. So instead of waiting for it to go away, I just vomit so I can feel better![/quote']

Ugh! Hate that feeling!

Thanks. I'm so discouraged cause I have never gained weight since the surg. I hope I can kick this stress & anxiety. I think I really got upset about the gain and also still not knowing if we will be moving. I'm ready to just say F the job..if its lay offs it's lay offs. I have wanted to go to school and I will just use that as a opportunity. I've never had to force myself to eat before. It's scary how anxious I've been today. I hope u don't have to go through the Hair loss. I've religiously taken my biotin' date=' my vits, and got my Protein in..it's just gonna do what it's gonna do. Ugh I hate feeling

Like this![/quote']

I have been losing my hair like crazy to I also gain weight to I have been so stressed out getting 7 kids back in school but hopefully everything will get better

The other day I went to a mexican restaurant and ordered skim milk they looked at me like I was crazy but the only other thing they had was pop and beer so I couldnt have any of that

So I have to share a few pics im a proud mom

[ATTACH]4647[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]4648[/ATTACH]

she got her ears peirced

[ATTACH]4649[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]4650[/ATTACH]

post-31952-13813812905701_thumb.png

post-31952-13813812906271_thumb.png

post-31952-13813812906792_thumb.png

post-31952-13813812907321_thumb.png

BethAnn, I checked into my favorite site, google, and found this. Thought it was good and so I am sharing. Hope it helps. I am not having this problem yet but I guess it is common between 3 and 6 months so it could happen yet. :(

http://www.mybariatr...-hair-loss-tips

Fantastic article Dorian! Thanks for posting the link! Hahaha...it made me giggle a little when i read the part where he said that Hair loss is a wls complication. I think i will look into adding some zinc to my diet. I guess 3 surgery's in 3 months was quite a shock on my system...along with the little bit of weight loss :(...still hanging in there though.

I've only lost 5 pounds this month. I feel like my surgery is failing me.... I've tried upping my calories, lowering my calories, exercising more/less. I am 3 pounds away from being under 200 and I just can't seem to get there. I'm coming up on 4 months post-op and I just feel like I should be further along, there is no way I will make goal by 6 months, ugh. Just a little frustrating, I suppose, maybe I should blame it on the altitude here, lol.

she got her ears peirced

They are beautiful!! They look happy. What a bunch of blessings they are!

I have been losing my hair like crazy to I also gain weight to I have been so stressed out getting 7 kids back in school but hopefully everything will get better

I hope for us all its just something that will pass. Frustrating

I've only lost 5 pounds this month. I feel like my surgery is failing me.... I've tried upping my calories' date=' lowering my calories, exercising more/less. I am 3 pounds away from being under 200 and I just can't seem to get there. I'm coming up on 4 months post-op and I just feel like I should be further along, there is no way I will make goal by 6 months, ugh. Just a little frustrating, I suppose, maybe I should blame it on the altitude here, lol.[/quote']

Maybe 4 mo is a rocky patch. Idk hope for all of us it gets better.

Maybe 4 mo is a rocky patch. Idk hope for all of us it gets better.

I sure hope so this month has sucked

she got her ears peirced

Awe krystal! They are so adorable! You are definitely a saint! I couldnt even imagine 7 kids at this time of year!