Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April 2013 Post-Op Group

I use Miralax. My surgeon said our bowls wont be the same as before. I still have rocks and go usually every other day.

HW 255# surgerversary 04/29/13 cw 211#

I should clarify after i clear myself out with MOM then add the benefiber :)

HW 358 SW 344 CW 279 RNY 4/11/13<br />

post-31952-13813812488027_thumb.png

[ATTACH]4137[/ATTACH]

This is me today

This is me today

These are my yoga pants size large they are to baggie on me

This is me today

Looking good mama!!!!

This is me today

Wow Krystal! You look so good! Cant wait till I get there! Great job girl!

Looking good mama!!!!

Thanks

Wow Krystal! You look so good! Cant wait till I get there! Great job girl!

Thank you

I had a friend that made a little dig at me about my surgery. It's really hurtful. I don't know if I can really move on from that. I've had little digs by her before but I've told her in no set limits I needed this because of my addiction. It's hard for someone who has never battled their weight to really be sympathetic to the struggles. All I ask for is the support for me and the decision I made. I don't think I will be friends with this person much longer.

I had a friend that made a little dig at me about my surgery. It's really hurtful. I don't know if I can really move on from that. I've had little digs by her before but I've told her in no set limits I needed this because of my addiction. It's hard for someone who has never battled their weight to really be sympathetic to the struggles. All I ask for is the support for me and the decision I made. I don't think I will be friends with this person much longer.

I don't blame you. I only told my closest friends and thank god they are the best. I know who would bash me behind my back so guess what as far as they know I'm busting my hump at the gym. It also helps that i live almost seven hours away so these people only see me once a month or so.

I don't blame you. I only told my closest friends and thank god they are the best. I know who would bash me behind my back so guess what as far as they know I'm busting my hump at the gym. It also helps that i live almost seven hours away so these people only see me once a month or so.

It sucks. I didn't expect this. I was limited to who I told but close friends I didn't hide it from.

It sucks. I didn't expect this. I was limited to who I told but close friends I didn't hide it from.

I'm sorry :( some peoples true colors slowly come out.

I'm sorry :( some peoples true colors slowly come out.

Well maybe I'm being sensitive. Idk. I told my hubby about it when he got home. I had said something about I'm working out more and id like to get strong and do a half marathon in Nov if I could. I told her watching extreme makeover edition last night inspired me too how the girl was so strong. She make the comment that maybe I should have just watched that before I had surgery. That I cheated. Idk maybe I took t wrong but..that kinda hurt me. It hasn't been easy.

I think you are right in feeling hurt.

Do I need to make a trip to your area and set this woman straight in her ignorance? Totally will for you. I hate that people who have not had a loved one or have not gone through the experience seem to think they can voice there opinion on your life! Either support it or don't... But keep the negative comment to yourself nasty people! You have tons of support here!

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

Well maybe I'm being sensitive. Idk. I told my hubby about it when he got home. I had said something about I'm working out more and id like to get strong and do a half marathon in Nov if I could. I told her watching extreme makeover edition last night inspired me too how the girl was so strong. She make the comment that maybe I should have just watched that before I had surgery. That I cheated. Idk maybe I took t wrong but..that kinda hurt me. It hasn't been easy.

Sorry but what a bytch!! Holy shyt she is insensitive! Also its none of her business. People like that are fortunate that their life is so perfect. Either she will apologize to you or you start to thin her out of your life. Real friends would never do that.