Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April 2013 Post-Op Group

I just updated my ticker and it shows 37 pounds to 170! I guess I didn't realize that it was THAT close! 37 pounds seems doable to me after losing 133 so far! I think that may be too small but we will see. I had stalled for a bit but now the weight is coming off again. I have been more active since my back surgery and especially now since my leg pain is getting better. I really was hoping to be in Onederland for Christmas but that is 8 pounds away so not counting on that. But by New Years for sure!! :P We have freezing rain going on now and an advisory through the night. Then BIG SNOW coming on Saturday and Sunday!! Definitely a white Christmas this year! :D LOVE IT!

Hope all the April peeps are doing good!!

Boo on the big snow...got my twins Packer tickets for Christmas...now I'm all worried about them driving...they nay be 25, but they're still my babies.

Hi y'all! Christmas is almost here and we have about made it through our 1st hurdle of holidays. I got to say I'm pretty proud. I did have one mess up around thanksgiving but I severely learned my lesson! I'm quiet proud as every year I seemed to have packed on so much more weight and lost control this time of year. I don't see that happening this year! It's a huge victory. We are turning the corner from 2013 and 2014 is bringing closer our 1 year marks. Amazing!!!

Went to goodwill today to find something to wear for Christmas. Every year my sisters always dress up and I was always in old jeans and a sweatshirt, looking fat! This year I will be stylish in my size 14's! Got 2 outfits and a few extra shirts for $25. Not a bad haul!

post-189874-0-24273200-1387670799_thumb.png

[ATTACH]38914[/ATTACH]

Boo on the big snow...got my twins Packer tickets for Christmas...now I'm all worried about them driving...they nay be 25, but they're still my babies.

I always worry too! Don't think the snow will be bad in Green Bay, but could be a hairy ride there. Hope all goes good so they can enjoy their great gift from momma!

I always worry too! Don't think the snow will be bad in Green Bay, but could be a hairy ride there. Hope all goes good so they can enjoy their great gift from momma!

Yeah, it's going to suck driving up there...worried.

You look great, Dori... All of us should be proud! Anyone still cooking for Christmas...I'm making two lasagne...I'll eat veggie Snacks and sausage balls, I guess. What are you all going to eat?

Went to goodwill today to find something to wear for Christmas. Every year my sisters always dress up and I was always in old jeans and a sweatshirt, looking fat! This year I will be stylish in my size 14's! Got 2 outfits and a few extra shirts for $25. Not a bad haul!

Good for you! Enjoy! :-)

I just updated my ticker and it shows 37 pounds to 170! I guess I didn't realize that it was THAT close! 37 pounds seems doable to me after losing 133 so far! I think that may be too small but we will see. I had stalled for a bit but now the weight is coming off again. I have been more active since my back surgery and especially now since my leg pain is getting better. I really was hoping to be in Onederland for Christmas but that is 8 pounds away so not counting on that. But by New Years for sure!! :P We have freezing rain going on now and an advisory through the night. Then BIG SNOW coming on Saturday and Sunday!! Definitely a white Christmas this year! :D LOVE IT!

Hope all the April peeps are doing good!!

You can keep your big snow! :-) We've been on the mild side for the last two days so our snow and ice is gone. Tomorrow is supposed to be near 60°! In 9 hours we pick up my son at the airport. I'm excited to see him - the last time he saw me I weighed over 200lbs. I'm at 135lbs now! He won't recognize me! :-)

You look amazing! Great job. I love good will! One of my friends asked me if they did gift cards! I guess I shop there a lot!

You look amazing! Great job. I love good will! One of my friends asked me if they did gift cards! I guess I shop there a lot!

I found 2 pair of pants yesterday for $4 each size 12 & still a bit big far from size 22 in pants but I still feel fat only in smaller pants.

Thanks so much! It is amazing to go shopping and fit in alot of stuff and have to chose what you like. I'm so used to fitting in only one thing and having to take it whether you like it or not.

Roads should've been good for the ride! Hope they have a ball and the Packers win!

No idea what to expect for food this Christmas. My mama is cooking and we are going home. I think a ham will be made. I wanna make a meat and cheese sampler and she always has veggies they just may or may not be cooked to the healthiest degree :)

Thought I'd update a new pic. Loved seeing Dori and would love to see some more of u guys as well. I'm so proud of us Awesome April peeps!!

post-191355-0-84648400-1387778279_thumb.jpg

No idea what to expect for food this Christmas. My mama is cooking and we are going home. I think a ham will be made. I wanna make a meat and cheese sampler and she always has veggies they just may or may not be cooked to the healthiest degree :)

Thought I'd update a new pic. Loved seeing Dori and would love to see some more of u guys as well. I'm so proud of us Awesome April peeps!!

You look wonderful! Great job, and Merry Christmas to all.

Thanks so much! It is amazing to go shopping and fit in alot of stuff and have to chose what you like. I'm so used to fitting in only one thing and having to take it whether you like it or not.

Me too! It's a little difficult to change that mindset. So many years spent buying something just because it fit! Everything fits now - if I bought them all I'd be broke! I can afford to be choosy! Now I ask myself "It fits... but do you LOVE it?". :-)

Here is a progress picture of me! Christmas last year and Christmas this year! Merry Christmas to me!

post-189874-0-88108200-1387954337_thumb.jpeg

[ATTACH]39066[/ATTACH]

post-189874-0-94231800-1387954363_thumb.png

[ATTACH]39067[/ATTACH]