Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April 2013 Post-Op Group

This was after a good backyard brush out... minus all the hair wrapped around the bar of soap and in the washcloth! This can't go on much longer :(

Are you kidding me??? I am starting to get scared here girls! Still havent lost any but im sure its coming......

It happens to all of us. So far about 2/3 of mine has fallen out. The good news is I noticed its getting thicker at my scalp.

I've lost 74# since my surgery date 4/2/13. I'm near bald' date=' I'm sagging all over and I've never felt better!

HW 380 SW 320 CW 246 GW 190

Leighanne[/quote']

Awesome!! That's the great part

This was after a good backyard brush out... minus all the hair wrapped around the bar of soap and in the washcloth! This can't go on much longer :(

I promise I feel your pain!! Well..if we go bald I hope we have nice shaped heads to pull the look off!!!! :)

Good for you! It may sound weird but I cant wait to be able to exercise some. I see the surgeon on Wednesday to find out whats up. I just really want this process over with! I used to do jazzercise and I LOVED it. That is something id like to do again.

I so hope with all my heart u are able to do that again one day!!! shake it Dori!!! I feel inspired!! I will cross my fingers and say a prayer good news comes wed

Are you kidding me??? I am starting to get scared here girls! Still havent lost any but im sure its coming......

Come on Dori lol we are gonna create a bald is beautiful club hahaha might as well join in!!!

Come on Dori lol we are gonna create a bald is beautiful club hahaha might as well join in!!!

There are plenty of drag queen glam wig websites on the web. If I had to buy one, I could be a cotton candy pink or sapphire blue for month!

Leighanne

I so hope with all my heart u are able to do that again one day!!! shake it Dori!!! I feel inspired!! I will cross my fingers and say a prayer good news comes wed

Thanks so much. I am very nervous about seeing him. I DO NOT want to hear that I need surgery but am too big. I am tired of that! If he says to wait a month im ok with that cuz I can have another epidural if I need it before then. Thanks for your kindness and prayers!

I love you guys but I really dont want to be in THAT club! ;) but I guess we've been through everything else together, and there is no better group to be with!

Hardly ate anything today. I hate the humidity here. Makes me just wanna lay in bed and sleep. Did drink a ton of Water and Protein so im good there. Hoping to sleep tonight since I didnt last night!

I hoped to get some sleep, too...nope! Up at 12:30 am....I've got training at work today, just wish I could sleep normally.

I hoped to get some sleep' date=' too...nope! Up at 12:30 am....I've got training at work today, just wish I could sleep normally.[/quote']

2:30am and im wide awake again. I dont know how id handle this if I was still working. I feel for you. :( I will be so lost if and when I ever go back to work!

2:30am and im wide awake again. I dont know how id handle this if I was still working. I feel for you. :( I will be so lost if and when I ever go back to work!

I only work about 12 hours a week....it's ridiculous to go to these trainings...I work at an after school daycare program, and they're training us on stuff like games for kids and behavior management...it's not like I taught for 20 years and have a masters degree!

I only work about 12 hours a week....it's ridiculous to go to these trainings...I work at an after school daycare program, and they're training us on stuff like games for kids and behavior management...it's not like I taught for 20 years and have a masters degree!

There are plenty of drag queen glam wig websites on the web. If I had to buy one' date=' I could be a cotton candy pink or sapphire blue for month!

Leighanne[/quote']

I can see I love u already hahahaha why not Celebrate with a totally adorable color!!! Lol

Thanks so much. I am very nervous about seeing him. I DO NOT want to hear that I need surgery but am too big. I am tired of that! If he says to wait a month im ok with that cuz I can have another epidural if I need it before then. Thanks for your kindness and prayers!

Crossing fingers and prayers said!!

That looks just like the amount I am losing each day. It can't go on much longer...I will be bald. :-(