Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April 2013 Post-Op Group

So for bawling my eyes out for two and a half weeks. My husband came and got his stuff.

So I am like screw this and posted my profile on a site. 6 people in less than 30 minutes. So I met this man for drinks. Lol Water for me. And this man is amazing. I had forgotten how much love and attention I was missing.

Good for you girl! Soon he will see what he missed out on! His loss! Hope you are feeling better!

Look at u hot mama!! Get it girl :)

I was going to say the same thing

Ok I just had a entire small Wendy's chili for lunch. That's a cup! Anyone else able to eat that much? Kinda freaked me out!! It scared me I'm eating more now. I know it's watery I guess but that's about the most I have been able to eat since surgery.

I love Wendy's chili! I can eat a large within a few hours! Great Protein and not many calories. It is soupy so not really worried about it stretching the pouch.

Guys. I am very freaked out. The more i am reading about where you are and what is allowed in relation to me, man, it worries me.

Like, i was allowed to take tablets a bit more than a month post op. i started drinking alcohol about 8 weeks post op (little, i might add. Only one glass of wine, and i take a long time to drink it). What else? Oh, i can eat a bit more than most it seems. Like a small steak.

I've had no problems and doing ok. Although my weight loss have slowed down considerably, but perhaps it is just also the 4 month slump.

I dunno. Feel weird. Totally off my anti-depressants since the op.

Perhaps I should go back on.

I do have to start gymming though!

Guys. I am very freaked out. The more i am reading about where you are and what is allowed in relation to me' date=' man, it worries me.

Like, i was allowed to take tablets a bit more than a month post op. i started drinking alcohol about 8 weeks post op (little, i might add. Only one glass of wine, and i take a long time to drink it). What else? Oh, i can eat a bit more than most it seems. Like a small steak.

I've had no problems and doing ok. Although my weight loss have slowed down considerably, but perhaps it is just also the 4 month slump.

I do have to start gymming though![/quote']

Hmm idk I know even over here with the different dr's and nutritionists we keep hearing a variety of things that they are telling us. My weigh loss at this point is stopped dead in its track..I've actually gained!! I was more freaked out cause I thought it would be a year before I could hold a whole cup of food and today I did. Im glad u aren't having problems. That's wonderful and all any of us could hope for. Sounds like u are doing great( other than what we have shared about having the raging acne issues) that's wonderful to know. I'm still on my anti depressants but I'm not feeling so wonderful..not depressed just blah! Anxious is more like it. You are doing fabulous! Keep up the good work!

Its been a long day! A 8 hour round trip for my 15 year Olds Frenulectomy. Plus they cut off extra gum and shaved her bone down. All for the sake of get teeth not moving after her braces come off. I hate anything to do with mouth surgery!

HW 358 SW 344 CW 264 ARNY 4/11/2013

At my 3 month appointment my doctor told me I could start swallowing small pills... So it is totally up to your doctor. It doesn't hurt to ask.

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

See? This is crazy to me. My doctor had me swallowing pills in the hospital. The minute the morphine pump was out, they were dropping full percocets down my throat!

Its been a long day! A 8 hour round trip for my 15 year Olds Frenulectomy. Plus they cut off extra gum and shaved her bone down. All for the sake of get teeth not moving after her braces come off. I hate anything to do with mouth surgery!

O...U...C...H! Hope she heals fast!

Guys. I am very freaked out. The more i am reading about where you are and what is allowed in relation to me' date=' man, it worries me.

I do have to start gymming though![/quote']

I was swallowing my pills whole in the hospital! I just had liquid pain meds for some reason! I have also had some alcohol. You are not alone! I think that as long as the weight keeps coming off at some rate, we are doing ok!

O...U...C...H! Hope she heals fast!

Me too!! She is a grouch!!

Happy Thursday y'all! Wanting to be positive today! Gonna couch surf some and be lazy a bit today. Taking a "me" half a day at least and gonna do some Netflix time.

Just a check in...still having weird health symptoms..dizzy and weak. Now they think I'm having Migraine related vertigo...not good. I can't swim or drive...not supposed to be alone.it's really messing with my exercise routine. I do walk a lot with the dog and am running agility with him...still doesn't seem like a lot. Oh well, I'll get back on the horse once they figure this all out :)

Just a check in...still having weird health symptoms..dizzy and weak. Now they think I'm having Migraine related vertigo...not good. I can't swim or drive...not supposed to be alone.it's really messing with my exercise routine. I do walk a lot with the dog and am running agility with him...still doesn't seem like a lot. Oh well' date=' I'll get back on the horse once they figure this all out :)[/quote']

I'm so sorry to hear that. U have been through alot lately. I hope things get better. Have they done a ct or MRI? Be strong and praying they find out what wrong soon.

Seen my primary care doc yesterday. Had a bunch of blood drawn...Will know results in a few days. Curious to know if i'm lacking in anything. Good news! She's weening me off my blood pressure meds! She thinks i may be hypoglycemic because i break out in sweats all day long. Could be menopause too. She explained how our bodys process everything differently now. Went into detail about blood sugars that went way over my head! I'm losing so slow and kinda down about it...but she was thrilled with my results so far. Made me feel better :)