Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April 2013 Post-Op Group

We were about the same size. I'm 5'3" tho. Nice to see u on here.

Thank you, same to you.

Finally cleaned out. I have never had that much waste in me. I'm just glad I did not have to go into the ER.

HW 358 SW 344 CW 269 RNY 4/11/2013

Finally cleaned out. I have never had that much waste in me. I'm just glad I did not have to go into the ER.

What did you use. If I don't go by tomorrow I think I am er bound. :(

I take Miralax and a stool softener daily still nothing. Abdomen is like a rock.

What did you use. If I don't go by tomorrow I think I am er bound. :(

I take Miralax and a stool softener daily still nothing. Abdomen is like a rock.

Well six doses of miralax did not work yesterday. Two fleet enemas tonight. I just got done with my fifth trip to the bathroom. It felt like I gave birth to a Water melon.

Well six doses of miralax did not work yesterday. Two fleet enemas tonight. I just got done with my fifth trip to the bathroom. It felt like I gave birth to a Water melon.

Thank goodness!! Hey tomorrow morning weigh in? Lol I love to weigh on afterwards :)

Honestly tho that is a miserable feeling to have. I hate it!!

Thank goodness!! Hey tomorrow morning weigh in? Lol I love to weigh on afterwards :)

Honestly tho that is a miserable feeling to have. I hate it!!

Yep hope my moms scale is right on compared to mine at home :)

Yep hope my moms scale is right on compared to mine at home :)

We are out of town so I'm scared what mine will say when I get home!!

Thought this was hilarious and since we were talking about nursing homes yesterday, this was fitting!

[ATTACH]4496[/ATTACH]

post-30639-13813812766042_thumb.png

I had some cake and ice cream yesterday and did not dump. I have never dumped and it's got me feeling really sad that i can eat the junk :(

I had some cake and ice cream yesterday and did not dump. I have never dumped and it's got me feeling really sad that i can eat the junk :(

Not good! I know I dump-not sure if it was the carbs or the sugar in the Cereal. But dont want to try it again!

Woke up today with the top of my foot swollen and very painful. I have had several stress fractures in my foot and am pretty sure that is what it is. Dont have a clue what I did to cause it though. My mom in law comes tomorrow and the grad party is next Saturday. I DO NOT have time to be in pain and down for the count! Its always something with me!

Remember, nobodys perfect...one day does not a failure make. Todays a brand new day. I don't rely on dumping....most people don't dump, but I don't take this as permission for a free for all. So you don't dump. Now you know. All the more reason to redouble you efforts to commit to the whole lifestyle change. I don't eat junk not because I'll dump, but because it's just that: junk. I want every bite I eat to count for good nutrition and better health. And if I do eat something not so good? I remember tomorrow is another day....it's a marathon,babe, not a sprint.

I have been off for awhile and miss everyone. The cheating husband is killing me. I feel fantastic. Im not working so I am home a lot. Alone. Sighs. On the bright side I am down 68#. Miss you all.

I have been off for awhile and miss everyone. The cheating husband is killing me. I feel fantastic. Im not working so I am home a lot. Alone. Sighs. On the bright side I am down 68#. Miss you all.

I do hope things get better. I can't imagine the extra stress of that. Time to get your groove back. Best of luck for u tho. Glad u are back!!

Hope it all gets better.