Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April 2013 Post-Op Group

Great job! I agree you should celebrate! Even if you have to do it alone! Remember you're not really alone' date=' we are celebrating with you! dde0a[/quote']

Thanks! I just love u guys!!

I'm having some crazy PmS head hunger today. Was gonna go get some fresh shrimp at the seafood market today then it started raining and hubby & I started watching travel channel. Is been downhill since then. I've craved BBQ,hamburgers, coleslaw, ribs, collard greens, potato salad, Mac & cheese, fried okra,banana pudding, peach cobbler.....I'm a southern girl..there's a reason I got fat!! Luckily I may crave or think I want this stuff but I get to where I don't want to eat or nothing tastes good. Bizarre! Only thing I've enjoyed eating lately is a bacon Tomato sandwich. I think I'd be in trouble if I liked eating again and if I didn't have my small punch. Watched YouTube videos to keep me grounded and focused on the long picture today.

I'm having some crazy PmS head hunger today. Was gonna go get some fresh shrimp at the seafood market today then it started raining and hubby & I started watching travel channel. Is been downhill since then. I've craved BBQ' date='hamburgers, coleslaw, ribs, collard greens, potato salad, Mac & cheese, fried okra,banana pudding, peach cobbler.....I'm a southern girl..there's a reason I got fat!! Luckily I may crave or think I want this stuff but I get to where I don't want to eat or nothing tastes good. Bizarre! Only thing I've enjoyed eating lately is a bacon Tomato sandwich. I think I'd be in trouble if I liked eating again and if I didn't have my small punch. Watched YouTube videos to keep me grounded and focused on the long picture today.[/quote']

Stop watching the paradise shows girl! Lol

HW 358 SW 344 CW 277 RNY 4/11/2013

Stop watching the paradise shows girl! Lol

Getting chopping pork shoulder tonight. Prob won't eat a bite or 2 but maybe will satisfy the head hunger of BBQ. Gonna do the sauce on the side. Maybe a tbsp won't kill my tummy. Call it the pre pms weakness. Hubby didn't like it but told him I had to turn the channel!!

Getting chopping pork shoulder tonight. Prob won't eat a bite or 2 but maybe will satisfy the head hunger of BBQ. Gonna do the sauce on the side. Maybe a tbsp won't kill my tummy. Call it the pre pms weakness. Hubby didn't like it but told him I had to turn the channel!!

I love famous daves chopped pork. Its like four or five meals for me.

I could only eat a few bites of the meat. Was pretty good.

post-34674-13813812576439_thumb.jpg

Omg so I was looking through some weight charts and they all listed my weight as being overweight instead of obese. Wow to go from morbid obesity to overweight feels amazing !

Yay for being overweight! Good for you. Weird to say huh? Who would think that being overweight would make someone happy? But when your coming from where we were, it is a great accomplishment!

Omg so I was looking through some weight charts and they all listed my weight as being overweight instead of obese. Wow to go from morbid obesity to overweight feels amazing !

Yay!!! You must have dropped below 30 Bmi. I laughed cause I was saying the same thing to a friend on Friday!! It's a great feeling!!

I've redefined the definition of insanity..now it's waking up 3hrs before your alarm for work goes off and being wide awake. 4 am I was still awake and snacking on cheese.< /p>

With the carafate and zantac i dont have the razor blade feeling in my pouch anymore. I still have no desire to eat. I could care less. I do nibble on vegetables from the garden.

HW 255# surgerversary 04/29/13 cw 211#

Excited this morning. Got on the scale and I have lost 66 lbs and have 58 to go to reach my goal. I have lost more than I have left to lose. Here's to hoping the next 16 weeks will be as successful as the first 16.

Woke up feeling better. Jumped on the scale and down 82.6 pounds only 75.8 to go.

HW 358 SW 344 CW 275 RNY 4/11/2013

Yay for being overweight! Good for you. Weird to say huh? Who would think that being overweight would make someone happy? But when your coming from where we were' date=' it is a great accomplishment![/quote']

Aww thanks! Yes it feels like I totally climbed a mountain :)