Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April 2013 Post-Op Group

I hear you. My L3 area is fricken killing me along with my whole tailbone area. You can't push anywhere from L4-S2 because it's so inflamed. Then there is my neck. He got deep with his fingers in the vertebrae yesterday. I really wanted to kick him in his balls it hurt so bad.

HW 358 SW 344 CW 277 RNY 4/11/2013

We are SO the same! Cant touch my low back tailbone area either. It is so tender even to the slightest touch. Especially today cuz I was sitting on a picnic table. ; (

So I just need to get this out. I have been having a huge problem with Constipation. (Sorry if its a tmi) so today after trying everything the last 10 days and nothing. I racked my brain to try and remember what was sure fire pre surgery. Chinese food it was. Had 6 shrimps from a shrimp and garlic sauce. along with a few pieces of the vegetables. And sure as shit. (No pun intended) within the hour I felt relief!! Thank god for Chinese food lol.

Great idea! I should try a mc double next time! ;)

Okay i am not postop but my tailbone gets so sore on airplanes! So i always bring a little pillow to sit on. I used to also get a thin slit sore (like a papercut) in the crease between buttocks- but not since i use a pillow- or pool noodle!

Currently i am sitting in my recliner on two pieces of pool noodles, just in front of my tailbone to float it. Also put two pieces of flattened pool noodles behind my neck, and one in the small of my back. This is very comfy for me. My low back feels pretty good with that one pool noodle for a back pillow.

Pool noodles are 99cents at the dollar store, & cut easily with a knife. I cut about 16 inch pieces to sit on.

Maybe you could try this. ..

I did so bad this weekend on eating and Water intake. Didnt eat bad but got no where near Protein. Was with my family all weekend and I found that I really need to prepare more when im gone. Since I really never go anywhere, I didnt think ahead. My mom said, " wow its alot to learn!" Also had 2 beers which didnt hurt me but I cant keep that up or ill be right back where I started! Tomorrow is a new day and im gonna focus!

I did so bad this weekend on eating and Water intake. Didnt eat bad but got no where near Protein. Was with my family all weekend and I found that I really need to prepare more when im gone. Since I really never go anywhere, I didnt think ahead. My mom said, " wow its alot to learn!" Also had 2 beers which didnt hurt me but I cant keep that up or ill be right back where I started! Tomorrow is a new day and im gonna focus!

We are SO the same! Cant touch my low back tailbone area either. It is so tender even to the slightest touch. Especially today cuz I was sitting on a picnic table. ; (

I thought it was just me. It hurts to sit for long periods of time. Church kills me.

HW 255# surgerversary 04/29/13 cw 199#

I did so bad this weekend on eating and Water intake. Didnt eat bad but got no where near Protein. Was with my family all weekend and I found that I really need to prepare more when im gone. Since I really never go anywhere' date=' I didnt think ahead. My mom said, " wow its alot to learn!" Also had 2 beers which didnt hurt me but I cant keep that up or ill be right back where I started! Tomorrow is a new day and im gonna focus![/quote']

It takes one time not having protein or water. I now pack frozen water prorein bars, cheese and Protein Drinks premade.

I was not a drinker before. Beer is yucky lol.

We all slip throuh the cracks. I made the mistake of not putting sugar free ice cream and ate it out of the carton. Huge mistake. I was watching tv and loked down and holy cow. Well needless to say horrible gas pain and farting that scared the dogs away.

Note to self. Do not buy things that i dont have self control over.

HW 255# surgerversary 04/29/13 cw 119#

I did so bad this weekend on eating and Water intake. Didnt eat bad but got no where near Protein. Was with my family all weekend and I found that I really need to prepare more when im gone. Since I really never go anywhere' date=' I didnt think ahead. My mom said, " wow its alot to learn!" Also had 2 beers which didnt hurt me but I cant keep that up or ill be right back where I started! Tomorrow is a new day and im gonna focus![/quote']

Had a bad food week. Everything in the hospital was very bariatric unfriendly.

So I just need to get this out. I have been having a huge problem with Constipation. (Sorry if its a tmi) so today after trying everything the last 10 days and nothing. I racked my brain to try and remember what was sure fire pre surgery. Chinese food it was. Had 6 shrimps from a shrimp and garlic sauce. along with a few pieces of the vegetables. And sure as shit. (No pun intended) within the hour I felt relief!! Thank god for Chinese food lol.

Omg I am so glad that worked for u. My pre surgery triggers don't anymore lol I'm stuck on flax seek, the flaxseed Cookies, and prunes. Glad it worked tho its a miserable feeling

Well I told my husband we needed to Celebrate. He looked at me like I was crazy as he was preparing to now the yard..I told him I hit 40lbs down. Heck yeah I wanna celebrate.

Well I told my husband we needed to Celebrate. He looked at me like I was crazy as he was preparing to now the yard..I told him I hit 40lbs down. Heck yeah I wanna celebrate.

Good for you girl! Celebrate away!

In saving up my celebration for my cruise in Dec 2014.

Great job! I agree you should celebrate! Even if you have to do it alone! Remember you're not really alone, we are celebrating with you! ????

In saving up my celebration for my cruise in Dec 2014.

That would be amazing!!!