Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April 2013 Post-Op Group

So happy with my progress! It seems that a lot of people are losing weight faster than I am but I'm happy with it. I've lost 46 pounds since 4/15/13. I had to buy some new clothes because the old ones just look way too big. I even bought a cocktail dress for a party next week and I bought it in...wait for it...the REGULAR SIZE SECTION OF THE STORE!!! Who was a happy girl when that zipper went all the way up? ME ME ME!!!

Can't wait to get into regular pants.

Haven't lost any weight in a while but my boobs are rapidly going. I'm amazed how no weight loss but can equal inches.

I'm losing boobs way to fast

HW 358 SW 344 CW 278 RNY 4/11/13<br />

The psychological effects of the scale are amazing...I weighed myself today while changing my scale from kgs. to lbs. Up 5 lbs since yesterday, and all of a sudden I feel like the grossest, fattest person on earth. Like I'm never going to lose weight, much less get to onerdeland, much less my goal weight! Yucky feeling. I really need to weigh only once a week!

The psychological effects of the scale are amazing...I weighed myself today while changing my scale from kgs. to lbs. Up 5 lbs since yesterday' date=' and all of a sudden I feel like the grossest, fattest person on earth. Like I'm never going to lose weight, much less get to onerdeland, much less my goal weight! Yucky feeling. I really need to weigh only once a week![/quote']

scales are evil!! I think they are of the devil. I haven't lost but 2 in weeks but clothes falling down. How are your clothes fitting? I haven't measured in awhile but in the mindset I should versus use my scales

I'm losing boobs way to fast

HW 358 SW 344 CW 278 RNY 4/11/13<br />

I'm kinda happy. They rolled back on my neck when I tried to sleep. :) maybe my sleep apnea will improve even more now!! I'd like to get down to a 36c

scales are evil!! I think they are of the devil. I haven't lost but 2 in weeks but clothes falling down. How are your clothes fitting? I haven't measured in awhile but in the mindset I should versus use my scales

The logical part of my brain tells me that either the scale is wrong or it's Water weight. The emotional part of my brain tells me I'm a fat pig. I'm wearing the same shorts I did yesterday, and they fit fine....oh wait...duh! I had minor surgery yesterday and got a bag of fluids...maybe that's it.

The logical part of my brain tells me that either the scale is wrong or it's Water weight. The emotional part of my brain tells me I'm a fat pig. I'm wearing the same shorts I did yesterday' date=' and they fit fine....oh wait...duh! I had minor surgery yesterday and got a bag of fluids...maybe that's it.[/quote']

I'm sure it's fluids. U are doing great and have been inspiring to me. I was just thinking about u to ask u a question when I saw u had posted here. I love all your recipe ideas and your talking about the zucchini lasagna inspired me to try it. Any lentil recipes? I've never had them in my life so I'm looking for something I might like

Don't be tough on yourself u are amazing woman!!!

I'm sure it's fluids. U are doing great and have been inspiring to me. I was just thinking about u to ask u a question when I saw u had posted here. I love all your recipe ideas and your talking about the zucchini lasagna inspired me to try it. Any lentil recipes? I've never had them in my life so I'm looking for something I might like

Don't be tough on yourself u are amazing woman!!!

Thank you for your kind words...

I do make lentil Soup, but it's kind of a pain as the lentils have to be soaked, rinsed, picked. 1 lb lentils-Then you saute two chopped carrots, two celery stalks, 1chopped onion, 2 cloves garlic in a little olive oil. When onions are translucent, add 2 quarts chicken broth, 1 cup seeded, chopped tomatoes, and lentils. Add 1/2 t. Cumin and 1/2 t. Coriander. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 40 minutes or until lentils are tender. Then puree soup with a hand blender until it's as thick as you want. Add salt and pepper to taste.

1 cup has 186 calories, 4 g fat, 12 g Protein, 10 g Fiber

I do make lentil soup' date=' but it's kind of a pain as the lentils have to be soaked, rinsed, picked. 1 lb lentils-Then you saute two chopped carrots, two celery stalks, 1chopped onion, 2 cloves garlic in a little olive oil. When onions are translucent, add 2 quarts chicken broth, 1 cup seeded, chopped tomatoes, and lentils. Add 1/2 t. Cumin and 1/2 t. Coriander. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 40 minutes or until lentils are tender. Then puree Soup with a hand blender until it's as thick as you want. Add salt and pepper to taste.

1 cup has 186 calories, 4 g fat, 12 g Protein, 10 g fiber[/quote']

Thank u!! I'm writing this down I have everything but the celery and carrots. I'm eager to try something new.

Thank u!! I'm writing this down I have everything but the celery and carrots. I'm eager to try something new.

Hope you enjoy the Soup , and have a great day!

The psychological effects of the scale are amazing...I weighed myself today while changing my scale from kgs. to lbs. Up 5 lbs since yesterday' date=' and all of a sudden I feel like the grossest, fattest person on earth. Like I'm never going to lose weight, much less get to onerdeland, much less my goal weight! Yucky feeling. I really need to weigh only once a week![/quote']

We all have days like this! I know I for sure do! Went shopping with my daughter and every mirror made me cringe! Even though ive done well and feel better, I see every roll and bulge. My daughter said she couldnt see what I saw, and that I needed to get out of that mindset. It will probably be with us forever since we were once so big.

I had fun

Awesome fun!

I do make lentil soup' date=' but it's kind of a pain as the lentils have to be soaked, rinsed, picked. 1 lb lentils-Then you saute two chopped carrots, two celery stalks, 1chopped onion, 2 cloves garlic in a little olive oil. When onions are translucent, add 2 quarts chicken broth, 1 cup seeded, chopped tomatoes, and lentils. Add 1/2 t. Cumin and 1/2 t. Coriander. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 40 minutes or until lentils are tender. Then puree Soup with a hand blender until it's as thick as you want. Add salt and pepper to taste.

1 cup has 186 calories, 4 g fat, 12 g Protein, 10 g fiber[/quote']

I am SO trying this. I love Beans soup!

Awesome fun!

I took my daughther it was a great she had fun too