Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April 2013 Post-Op Group

I understand what you mean. I was fine when I was home' date=' had no problems getting the walks in. Once I started back to my regular routine, it is tough to get the exercise in. I work a lot but now it's summer and I can probably manage a better workout schedule. Keep up the good work with your eating, my doctor said its the most important thing, Protein and water![/quote']

Four years ago at her e8th grade graduation

We were both at our heaviest

Tonight at high school graduation I am down 31 since surgery my headband is down 50 since surgery

HW 343 SW 322 4/23/13 goal 170

You guys look great! And you will be an inspiration to your daughter, I know you are proud of her. With her seeing how you guys take care of yourselves, she will live a fuller life. They may not say it, but they worry about us too. My daughter was instrumental in supporting me to have the surgery. I think about being here and being healthy so I can be a part of her future, and possibly have some grandchildren. I don't want her to live her life stressed out about my health and who will take care of me if I was unable to get around because of being overweight.

My sweaty post work out pic. As of today 31.8lb down!

Some pre and now pics. Kinda sad I hated myself so badly cause my weight I really have no pics of myself in years. It's like I've been living on the outskirts of my life.

Looking great!

Looking great!

Thank u so much! :)

Went to the doc today' date=' 66 lbs, That's six more pounds since I was weighed on Thursday! :)

6lbs in 4 days. Awesome![/quote']

Wow! That's great!

I'm in a bit of a pickle.... I only took one week off of work so my short term disability would not have to kick in. I did this because every person that takes short term disability at my job gets fired when they come back. I work from home so when I had complications, I just rested. Well the week I was out, no one covered for me so all my stuff blew up then when I came back they did not give me a chance to catch up. Now I still have chronic diarrhea tmi sorry but I feel I spend half my day on the toilet. My job told me if I'm not caught up in 30 days I will lose my job.. I don't know what to do!

Haven't been on in awhile. I am so frustrated!! I have been stalled for 2 weeks now. I hit a 40 lb loss then BAM!!! Hit a wall and completely stopped!!!

CandiH' date=' Spring, TX_Surgery Date 4/22/13[/quote']

Just keep doing what you are supposed to do and it will eventually stop. When I was on a stall I tried so hard to stay calm and focus. I wasn't getting enough Water in so I upped that and even increased my Protein. That seemed to help me.

I just got done at the doctors I got tonsillitis and a possible kidney stont waiting on more test

Oh no hope its not a stone. I know its hard to do because you are a mom but try and take it easy. And hurry and get better.

Oh no hope its not a stone. I know its hard to do because you are a mom but try and take it easy. And hurry and get better.

Thank you

Thank you

How ya feeling today Krystal?

How ya feeling today Krystal?

Im at the hospital waiting for my ct scan

Pulled muscles on the left side of my tummy has flared up pretty bad for the last two days. So frustrating to be in pain and at work trying to be nice to people over the phone. Arg...