Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April 2013 Post-Op Group

My husband is also a corrections officer so I know how that goes. I'm not getting sick other than I have the runs all the time sorry tmi. No matter what I eat it goes right through me. I'm down 25lbs now. Just got past a stall. I'm just so unmotivated and don't know how to move past it...

If u figure it out let me know lol....typing as i lay in bed getting ready to take a nap....sorry everything is running through u i know that sucks im constipated right now and it hurts ...neither one is fun my drs office sells Bariatric Advantage Vitamins to us and i just looked this am and the Iron is double the dose i was taking so i think that's my issue so no Iron for me today and see if it helps ...hope u find something to help :(

Well what do I do to get things moving... I believe it's why I'm at a stall and feel bloated

Milk of magnesia im laying off the Iron pills for a day or 2 to see if helps

Started my 2 round of dosage for my infection.. such a horrible medicine.

Cant even focus on my bypass because of these 2 complications I've had.

Just want this to be over! :(

I swallowed my gum accidentally. I hope my pouch can handle it! :huh:

I am feeling great today! Probably the best I have since surgery. Went out and mowed the lawn, and got some exercise. It is hot here today, so I think I sweated off a couple of pounds. Gonna go to the neighbors tonight for a bonfire and see some old friends. Can't drink, so it should be an interesting night. Hope everyone is doing ok today!

I am feeling great today! Probably the best I have since surgery. Went out and mowed the lawn' date=' and got some exercise. It is hot here today, so I think I sweated off a couple of pounds. Gonna go to the neighbors tonight for a bonfire and see some old friends. Can't drink, so it should be an interesting night. Hope everyone is doing ok today![/quote']

So after my previous post, I had some imitation crab and shrimp for lunch. Something didn't agree and it instantly came right back up. Now I'm burping like crazy! So much for a great day

So after my previous post' date=' I had some imitation crab and shrimp for lunch. Something didn't agree and it instantly came right back up. Now I'm burping like crazy! So much for a great day[/quote']

I tried that and ut tasted good but doesnt agree with me almost came up but i had to try really hard to keep it down..i thought it was just that i ate too fast/much so i tried it again and same thing :(

Girl, that can cause major problems. Sip hot Water and lemon. Try to get it soft enough to move on through. Mine says no to gum cuz it can obstruct the pouch so nothing can get out.

Well what do I do to get things moving... I believe it's why I'm at a stall and feel bloated

U are gonna have to drink the milk of mag. Ughh I hate that stuff but I find I have to drink it once a week.

I ate that for dinner lastnight...It was so good..My pouch loved it...

Did u add mayo to it?

I've been wanting gum but I am afraid of swallowing it, lol.

I've been wanting gum but I am afraid of swallowing it' date=' lol.[/quote']

I've been chewing it juSt for flavor. Then I spit it out. Have to be very mindful not to

Spit it

Out

Krystal, how are you? Haven't seen anything from you this weekend. Hope you are doing ok!