Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April 2013 Post-Op Group

Sick to my pouch for 2 days now hoping docs call me back tomorrow wqter is started to make me sick too

Aww honey, I hope you feel better. It is always frustrating when even Water isn't working.

Sick to my pouch for 2 days now hoping docs call me back tomorrow wqter is started to make me sick too

I totally know what you're feeling:(. I hope it gets better soon. It has improved for me the past couple of days and I hope it does the same for you:)

hi Nel

I've been having headaches too when I wake up. I am off meds TOTALLY, so I don't drink anything for it. It does go away most of the time.

I have found since I've started increasing my Water (and drinking in bed at night as well), they seem to have disappeared. Try having a good go at your water intake.

hope you're better soon!

When was your surgery? My pouch is nauseated most of the time. I love frozen greek yougart and so does my pouch. :)

2 weeks post op today. :(

3 weeks today and down 22lbs. Hoping tomorrow I will see Onederland!!!

CandiH, Spring, TX_Surgery Date 4/22/13

3 weeks today and down 22lbs. Hoping tomorrow I will see Onederland!!!

CandiH' date=' Spring, TX_Surgery Date 4/22/13[/quote']

Great job! I'm three weeks today as well and down 20lbs.

2 weeks post op today. :(

Me too!

I have verizon and if you want text me privately and we can compare our journey.

Missy Brown 937-407-6636.

I am not working and would love to have a surgery buddy.

Does anyone else wake up with headaches all the time? I have one pretty much every morning. Not big ones.....just annoying.

Sometimes I wonder if all of the chemicals in sugar free and fat free products, even maybe Protein supplements, can effect us like that

HW 296 - SW 266.3 (4/1/13) - CW 246

Me too!

I have verizon and if you want text me privately and we can compare our journey.

Missy Brown 937-407-6636.

I am not working and would love to have a surgery buddy.

I am two weeks too. My doc moved me to soft foods a few days ago. How are you both doing food wise?

I am two weeks too. My doc moved me to soft foods a few days ago. How are you both doing food wise?

You are also welcome to text me.

I suck at food/fluids.

My pouch is picky and angry most of the time. It hates medications the worst.

How are you doing?

Back to work tomorrow. I've been doing well getting in Water, Protein, Vitamins etc. being at home because that has been my focus. A little worried,that I won't do as well with work added into the mix. How did you all make the transition back to the real world?

I am 2 weeks as well! I am having most trouble with food in general! Not that I can't handle it but more that I am afraid of it. I eat once a day, at most. I have no problem with Vitamins and Water, but shakes make me gag, so they are out at the moment.

hi Nel

I've been having headaches too when I wake up. I am off meds TOTALLY, so I don't drink anything for it. It does go away most of the time.

I have found since I've started increasing my Water (and drinking in bed at night as well), they seem to have disappeared. Try having a good go at your water intake.

hope you're better soon!

:) Thank you!!!!

I get a ton of water all day...but maybe I need more at night! Even though I end up having to get up in the middle and pee...sigh. But I'll give it a shot. Most days I hit at least 100 oZ thought.

100 oz is a lot I don't think the headaches are from dehydration. Maybe blood pressure, or maybe seasonal allergies or stress?

I'm going to go with seasonal allergies. Or that I don't drink at all at night. I don't know. I'll start drinking more. If not, I'll call the doc and see what I can take. :) My blood pressure is good. I've never had any issues there. :)