Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April 2013 Post-Op Group

Holy moly I lost 8lbs this week

Yay for you Krystal7k! Awesome job!

Hit 20 lbs gone today! Can't believe it, not even 3 weeks out yet. I'm sure I'll stall soon, but I don't want this feeling to end...ever!

Yay for you Krystal7k! Awesome job!

I couldnt believe it I had been stalled for a week I step on the scale so many times just to make sure

My hubby just bought me the gold gym one for Xmas I love that thing so much my hubby said to me that we need to move it out of our room no space and I said I'll make I'll move you to the couch lol

Sent from my iPad using RNYTalk

What model is it cuz thats the one we looked at ...they had 2 golds gym ones at Walmart 1 was only display so ge ordered it said would be in beginning of next week then they had a better one but only one and no display to see it but he said come back beginning of next week cause it was going on clearance so im gonna call on monday and see then hopefully tuesday when hubby has off we are going to get one :)

Holy moly I lost 8lbs this week

Thats awesome :)

What model is it cuz thats the one we looked at ...they had 2 golds gym ones at Walmart 1 was only display so ge ordered it said would be in beginning of next week then they had a better one but only one and no display to see it but he said come back beginning of next week cause it was going on clearance so im gonna call on monday and see then hopefully tuesday when hubby has off we are going to get one :)

I have the gold gym trainer 410 it's awesome I love that thing I walk 10,000 steps on it every morning when I get up

I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this...I'm almost 6 weeks post op. I've been doing fantastic with everything...vitamins, fluids, eating and walking however about a week ago I lost all appetite and want to eat or drink. Just taking my Vitamins is a struggle. I feel full or bloated no matter what little I eat or drink. I've been exhausted the entire time but so much more now. I had to get iv fluids yesterday and I'm pretty much back to fluids only per dr focusing on milk and shakes. I feel like I was doing so well and took a step back. My anxiety has been heightened this week bc I'm scared of going backwards. I'm tired all the time and force myself to get up an do things only to have to sit/lay down after a while. Anyone else? If so, what did you do to help get out of it. I know I'm emotional and questioning doing this only bc of how I physically feel at the moment.

I have the gold gym trainer 410 it's awesome I love that thing I walk 10' date='000 steps on it every morning when I get up

Sent from my iPad using RNYTalk[/quote']

Thats the one he had.to order cuz they were out of stock the other one has the.ifit with jillian Michaels and a couple other things

I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this...I'm almost 6 weeks post op. I've been doing fantastic with everything...vitamins' date=' fluids, eating and walking however about a week ago I lost all appetite and want to eat or drink. Just taking my Vitamins is a struggle. I feel full or bloated no matter what little I eat or drink. I've been exhausted the entire time but so much more now. I had to get iv fluids yesterday and I'm pretty much back to fluids only per dr focusing on milk and shakes. I feel like I was doing so well and took a step back. My anxiety has been heightened this week bc I'm scared of going backwards. I'm tired all the time and force myself to get up an do things only to have to sit/lay down after a while. Anyone else? If so, what did you do to help get out of it. I know I'm emotional and questioning doing this only bc of how I physically feel at the moment.[/quote']

Did your dr do a barium swallow to make sure nothing is going on? Its prob just your body trying to slow you down

I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this...I'm almost 6 weeks post op. I've been doing fantastic with everything...vitamins' date=' fluids, eating and walking however about a week ago I lost all appetite and want to eat or drink. Just taking my Vitamins is a struggle. I feel full or bloated no matter what little I eat or drink. I've been exhausted the entire time but so much more now. I had to get iv fluids yesterday and I'm pretty much back to fluids only per dr focusing on milk and shakes. I feel like I was doing so well and took a step back. My anxiety has been heightened this week bc I'm scared of going backwards. I'm tired all the time and force myself to get up an do things only to have to sit/lay down after a while. Anyone else? If so, what did you do to help get out of it. I know I'm emotional and questioning doing this only bc of how I physically feel at the moment.[/quote']

Did your dr do a barium swallow to make sure nothing is going on? Its prob just your body trying to slow you down

I did the swallow test after surgery and all was clear. I've also had an MRI because of something they found during surgery which ended up being ok. I'm not actually throwing anything up just things are sitting heavy and I'm full for hours after. I had 1/4 c of light Soup for lunch and was full for hours.

Thats the one he had.to order cuz they were out of stock the other one has the.ifit with jillian Michaels and a couple other things

I like this one you can do so many things and it comes with weights which I use to walk with

I like this one you can do so many things and it comes with weights which I use to walk with

Thanks the other thing im worried about is they all say weight limit of 300 and im over that but hopefully not for long do yoi think its sturdy enough obviously im not gonna run on it at 338lbs but once i lose more i will

Thanks the other thing im worried about is they all say weight limit of 300 and im over that but hopefully not for long do yoi think its sturdy enough obviously im not gonna run on it at 338lbs but once i lose more i will

Oh it's is when I started using my sisters last year I was 315 never had a problem with and know I am 248 and I will have my surgery on wed I can't wait to lose more wait I am so happy