Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April 2013 Post-Op Group

Can some one tell me what yougart they eatbother than greek. Fruit....no fruit....i am semi-lactose intolerant and not a big fan of cottage cheese. I want to try yougart and i dont like the thick greek yougart. HELP!!!!!!!!!! :/

Can some one tell me what yougart they eatbother than greek. Fruit....no fruit....i am semi-lactose intolerant and not a big fan of cottage cheese. I want to try yougart and i dont like the thick greek yougart. HELP!!!!!!!!!! :/

I didnt like the greek kind but after surgery it wasnt bad

You weigh it.

Oops i measured it :/

I like the yoplait light in the blue container it has 80- 90 calories

Your supposed to weight stuff

Your supposed to weight stuff

I weigh everything i eat.

HW 358 SW 344 CW 318 GOAL 200 surgery 4/11/13

I remeasured the chicken in the measuring cup then put it on the food scale and 3oz in the measuring cup was only 2.5 oz on the scale and i couldnt finish it all so im.good for tonightand now i know from now on to weigh lol

Officially on my first stall. I knew it would come' date=' so I'm not bummed. I'll just wait it out.

HW 358 SW 344 CW 320 GOAL 200 surgery 4/11/13[/quote']

Me too!! So disappointed but I knew it was coming. Hopefully it will pick up again soon.

HW 297 SW 287 CW 274 surgery 4/23/13

Just left my Drs for my 3 week check up which was actually this past Tuesday jut he wasnt in the office.....so i was excited cuz i thought i was gonna be put on soft foods but nope im now able to have pureed food only :( like baby food consistency ughhhh over 3 weeks and no food and now i have to have mush im so aggravated and i prob shouldnt be but really thought id at least be able to have fish or other soft foods my dr has to be the STRICTEST dr ever so now im on my way home to .puree something YUM....lol

Oh yeah on the plus side im down 24lbs and he said my incision looked much better and should close on its own now

Glad your infection has cleared up! I was on liquids for three weeks too. Now I'm on puréed for three weeks. I made a puréed chicken salad that was pretty good--still eating lots of Soups though. I can't wait till I can eat some shrimp with sautéed veggies!

Has anybody had trouble with crystal light everytime I try it it hurts my pouch everytime its so weird referring to my stomach as a pouch

It doesn't hurt me or anything but I'm sick to death of it. I've started drinking just plain Water now.

Glad your infection has cleared up! I was on liquids for three weeks too. Now I'm on puréed for three weeks. I made a puréed chicken salad that was pretty good--still eating lots of Soups though. I can't wait till I can eat some shrimp with sautéed veggies!

Thank you :) ok so im not the only one lol that makes me feel a little better ;) i cant have soups either but how did u make your chicken salad ? Im sure ill want variety.

Thank you :) ok so im not the only one lol that makes me feel a little better ;) i cant have Soups either but how did u make your chicken salad ? Im sure ill want variety.

I bought a roasted chicken and pulled some of the meat off that and tossed it in my mini cuisinart. I puréed it with spoon of mayo, a spoon of Greek yogurt, a tablespoon of dill pickle and a whole lot of dried dill weed. Salt and pepper. My pouch tolerated it really well.

I bought a roasted chicken and pulled some of the meat off that and tossed it in my mini cuisinart. I puréed it with spoon of mayo' date=' a spoon of Greek yogurt, a tablespoon of dill pickle and a whole lot of dried dill weed. Salt and pepper. My pouch tolerated it really well.[/quote']

That sounds good

I bought a roasted chicken and pulled some of the meat off that and tossed it in my mini cuisinart. I puréed it with spoon of mayo' date=' a spoon of Greek yogurt, a tablespoon of dill pickle and a whole lot of dried dill weed. Salt and pepper. My pouch tolerated it really well.[/quote']

That does sound yummy! Now im looking for a way to make something pureed with crabmeat for my traditional seafood on mothers day i found i wish i could find a crab cake type thing