Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April 2013 Post-Op Group

Aww that sucks :( I was able to have cottage cheese & ricotta cheese the day I came home from the hospital. Fingers crossed for you that ur dietician lets u start to eat foods...even if just pureed!

Ill be happy with soft foods i dont want alot just a little something would be nice

Ill be happy with soft foods i dont want alot just a little something would be nice

I totally know what u mean. Just a little something will make u feel a lot better as well. I was on liquid diet for almost 4 weeks...eating a little something was like having a piece of heaven lol

I tryed tuna fish and cottage cheese and it felt like I dropped a brick in my tummy

I got sick of cottage cheese so fast, can't touch it now. I know the feeling about the brick in the tummy. It will take abit to figure out what ur pouch likes. Ive also discovered that what my pouch likes today, might not like tomorrow. Are u able to eat soda crackers at all? I find those sit well

Im cleared to have full stage 2 so i had extra lean turkey deli and cheese bad idea feel like im gonna puke have cold chills holy hell pain it waa the turkey grrr

Im cleared to have full stage 2 so i had extra lean turkey deli and cheese bad idea feel like im gonna puke have cold chills holy hell pain it waa the turkey grrr

Omg hope you feel better its hard to tell what you pouch will agree with even if its really healthy foods that's the bad part

Omg hope you feel better its hard to tell what you pouch will agree with even if its really healthy foods that's the bad part

This is the worst feeling part feels like stuck and pains. My mouth started salviating wicked bad

Oh good i mean it is getting smaller but i also feel like it has something to do with my pain cuz its the exact spot

Yes! I thought the very same thing! I still have pain in that spot if I bend the wrong way or sit for too long. I asked the Doctor if he was sure he connected everything right. He said that it was normal. We will see!

I tryed tuna fish and cottage cheese and it felt like I dropped a brick in my tummy

I can do cottage cheese fine, but tuna sat there forever. Gonna wait before I do that again. Gonna try egg salad tomorrow. Used to be one of my favs, so we will see....

This is the worst feeling part feels like stuck and pains. My mouth started salviating wicked bad

Hope it gets better for you hun

Has anyone had trouble having normal bm's. It has been just about a week for me! This is crazy!

Has anyone had trouble having normal bm's. It has been just about a week for me! This is crazy!

One thing that is on track for me. I used Miralax, and it worked like a charm.

I'm still on pureed but I'm not complaining lol I'm struggling with the Protein Shakes tho :( I think I need something different. But at least with two shakes a day I'm taking in 50g of Protein lol plus I'm never hungry so that helps a lot.

I just started the banana cream Muscle Milk shakes. They are yummy, no chalky taste at all. Just tastes like pie. Lol!

I just started the banana cream Muscle Milk shakes. They are yummy' date=' no chalky taste at all. Just tastes like pie. Lol![/quote']

Ohh that sounds good lol

How much do you'll eat at a time? I'm 5 weeks out.

I just started the banana cream Muscle Milk shakes. They are yummy' date=' no chalky taste at all. Just tastes like pie. Lol![/quote']

Mmm that does sound delish!! Think ill be going out this wknd to find some lol