Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April 2013 Post-Op Group

Is it just me or is every other Flippin commercial about food!!! Every magazine, everything! Geez already!

Surgery date 4/18/13 @ 7:30 am

Is it just me or is every other Flippin commercial about food!!! Every magazine' date=' everything! Geez already!

Surgery date 4/18/13 @ 7:30 am[/quote']

Omg!!! Every frigging commercial is for food! Totally sucks!

I think it is so rude when someone comes up to me and says so what are you going to do with all your extra skin after you loose weight? I just want to slap the snot out of them!

I was reading today that some RNY patients donate it to burn victims for graphing. I think that is awesome! But I would totally want to shank someone for asking me in that way, if that is how they said it to you. I didn't tell anyone, people are cruel no matter what.

Is it just me or is every other Flippin commercial about food!!! Every magazine' date=' everything! Geez already!

Luckily i dvr everything so i fast forward right thru them but while i was in the hospital the last night i had to share a room with a lady who also just had the bypass and she sat and watched the good network it made me sick to my stomach i had the nurse pull the curtains to separate us.

Luckily i dvr everything so i fast forward right thru them but while i was in the hospital the last night i had to share a room with a lady who also just had the bypass and she sat and watched the good network it made me sick to my stomach i had the nurse pull the curtains to separate us.

Omg! Seriously! I love that channel but right now I have NO desire to watch it. That's some freakin willpower right there that chick has. Lol

Omg! Seriously! I love that channel but right now I have NO desire to watch it. That's some freakin willpower right there that chick has. Lol

Im sick of seeing food its gets bad for me when my kids come home from school and start eating while im slowly get supper ready for them because I can't move to fast yet it's like torture for me

I WANT MEAT!!!!!!!!!

And I want to be able to soak in a hot bath but I cant because of these stupid staples

I had a bariatric menu i called to order off of. But i already knew what i could and could not have. Some places must not educate at all.

HW 358 SW 344 CW 333 GOAL 200

My surgeon didn't give me much information I've never seen a dietitian yet either he never said anything about Vitamins they unhooked me from my IV 12 hours after my surgery and all I got in the hospital was 2oz tea 2oz Jello and 2oz broth 3 times a day

My surgeon didn't give me much information I've never seen a dietitian yet either he never said anything about Vitamins they unhooked me from my IV 12 hours after my surgery and all I got in the hospital was 2oz tea 2oz Jello and 2oz broth 3 times a day

That's awful. No education at all? I had to pay $150 for a class before surgery that went over everything!

HW: 258 SW:?? CW: 236 SD:4/11/13 Twitter: and Instagram: @skinnyjess2013

Before i had it some of my co workers said that and asked me if i could lose weight on my own y take the easy way. I was like i lost 10 lbs in 6 months they think is ok. Not me. Of couse bitched them up and down about the afterlife of bypass i was so mad

I also really feel that people like this are jealous of the thought of how you may lose the weight and look great! And of course feeling that way, they have to tear somebody down to make themselves feel better. It is so sad. My closest friend is like this and has started a diet and exercise thing and is so proud and keeps talking about the weight she lost but totally won't acknowledge mine even when I talk about it! People like this are toxic and totally not worth our time. Needless to say, I hardly talk to her. It is important to surround ourselves with people who build us up in our lives:) you're doing awesome and this is far from being the easy way out

Ummmmm berrrrr. I had a new aide try to give me a straw. But everything else was good to go.

HW 358 SW 344 CW 333 GOAL 200

Is a straw bad??

Lol that's how I feel:). I also feel slightly bitter when my family eats lol

I was reading today that some RNY patients donate it to burn victims for graphing. I think that is awesome! But I would totally want to shank someone for asking me in that way' date=' if that is how they said it to you. I didn't tell anyone, people are cruel no matter what.[/quote']

Lol shank someone love it! That is too funny. But yes I agree very rude of people