Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fills in Albuquerque?

The good news is, I am approved. The bad news is, I live in New Mexico. We have NO surgeons that do the proceedure here. So I am going to have to go out of state to have the surgery. Although that is not the best case scenario, I am resigned to having the surgery done. Yet to travel out of state just for fills wont be cost effective. So my question to this forum, does anyone know of a Dr. that does the fills here in Albuquerque NM? Thanks, Doug

Doug, I also am in Albuquerque. I was banded 1/16/07 in Dallas. Flying back over tomorrow for my first fill. Over and back same day. My fills for the first year are included with origional payment. I too would like to find a closer filling station. Good luck with your surgery, its really not bad at all. Regards, Steve

270/247/229

I called the Fill Center here in Albuquerque today and although they are expensive, at least I wont have to travel to do the post op and checkups. Now to find a good Dr somewhat close. I need one that has a Center of Excellence and keep patients overnight. I have a Cardioligist Appointment tomorrow and hopefully he will give me the ok. I have CHF so I have to get the clearance from a heart Dr. Again thanks for the info on the Fill Center. Doug in Rio Rancho

Hey Doug,

Not sure if it is the same place you found or not, but I got a message from another New Mexican, about a place in Rio Rancho I think it was....check out the New Mexico thread, and see if it is there, I will also lookback through my private messages, and see if I kept the info.

I am from the Farmington area. I was banded in Mexico, but go to Canon City CO, to Dr. Timothy Brown for my fills. He operates both in Canon City, and in Pueblo...not sure about the center of excellence---I remember him saying something about it in the seminar, but not recalling exactly WHAT was said!!!

If you want the # just let me know.

Try Lubbock---there was one there, I remember from my researching days.

Will let you know if I find the info on the fill place.

Welcome to LBT, and hope you get a surgery date soon!!! Glad to have another bander nearby. They meet in ABQ or Rio Rancho the first Sat. of each month for support meetings, this one is going to be in a Starbucks or something I think I read, I hope to make it if the weather is better.

Kat

I am like so new to this site. I am having a hard time trying to figure out how to navigate. I do get an email when I get a reply to my post, which makes it user freindly for me. I grew up in good ole Farmindale and I will be up there this weekend. It is Dads 77th and we are having a Bday party for him. If you wouldnt mind could I give you a call? If so, email me at my yahoo addy, it is listed as , dooger53 at yahoo dot com. I can send you my phone number or vice versa. The road so far has been plagued w/bumps. All I have to do is remember that stuff doesnt happen on my time and let the man upstairs do the driving.