Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I found a yogurt I love. It's yoplait Greek fat free. It has 13g of protein' date=' only 7g of sugar(my NUT said stay under14g sugar)

It's really good and helps me get in my Protein without so much of the yucky shakes and I can have it now while I'm still on soft mushies.

I still have a ways to go but making progress a little at a time.[/quote']

Love them too. Key lime was a bit too tart for me and I love the vanilla.

I absolutely can't find a Protein I like or that doesn't make me yucky from the awful taste....

I've tried...

Isopure-mango peach' date=' alpine punch, grape frost by theirselves or mixed with Water

Premier Protein

Pure Protein

Ensure high protein

Atkins

whey protein from Walmart

Body fortress

Lean shakes

Wheybolic60

Muscle milk

Nitrotech

A couple others from Walmart

What am I going to do? I'm still on soft foods due to a complication so at this point I have to use supplements. I keep thinking what am I going to do? I'm so struggling.

Oh and before surgery I was tolerating these fine. It's just been since surgery I'm so turned off.[/quote']

Put a scoop of protein in ur yougurt and cottage cheese. I have tried these drinks premade called O Yeah. They taste like milk shakes. I can't stand the Isopure Mango Peach. The alpine punch is tolerable to me. Im just tired of Protein Shakes point blank period!!

I'm in the same boat' date=' have not found a single supplement I can stand yet. I think I might get some of the unflavored and add it to my regular foods. Has anyone else done that? Does it change the taste/texture at all?

Also I'm going to ask my nutritionist about Tropical smoothie when I see her. I went through their nutritional menu and found 3 that I may be able to do with Splenda. They can add Protein shots to them.

Re-Birthday: 2/27/13[/quote']

Yes I put some unflavored unjury in my cream of chicken Soup and it was gross and thick like oatmeal.

Try Nashuanutrition.com. You can order samples of several different brands. They are 1.95 a sample. I have over 100 samples to try post op from several different websites! All for cheap! So far my favorite is Matrix mint cookie. Yum!

Try Nashuanutrition.com. You can order samples of several different brands. They are 1.95 a sample. I have over 100 samples to try post op from several different websites! All for cheap! So far my favorite is Matrix mint cookie. Yum!

Ok I'll try that.

You have to watch temp when using Unjury or it will lump up I've microwave 1/2 cup Soup only 1 minute any longer it clumped also added unflavored Unjury to yogurt and couldn't taste it just made it a little thicker

You have to watch temp when using unjury or it will lump up I've microwave 1/2 cup Soup only 1 minute any longer it clumped also added unflavored Unjury to yogurt and couldn't taste it just made it a little thicker

Heating Protein over 140 degrees will ruin the Protein. Cook your soup, make sure it cools below 140, then add you protein :-)

Gen :-) 12/15/12

The handout I have from my program says "vanilla Protein Powder mixed with Tropicana sugar free Orangeade is a popular combination.". Am planning on trying it. They have other tips I am going to try, chocolate with raspberry drink mix, vanilla with fruit punch, i guess there are a lot of combos we could try.

I absolutely can't find a Protein I like or that doesn't make me yucky from the awful taste....

I've tried...

Isopure-mango peach' date=' alpine punch, grape frost by theirselves or mixed with Water

Premier Protein

Pure Protein

Ensure high protein

Atkins

whey protein from Walmart

Body fortress

Lean shakes

Wheybolic60

Muscle milk

Nitrotech

A couple others from Walmart

What am I going to do? I'm still on soft foods due to a complication so at this point I have to use supplements. I keep thinking what am I going to do? I'm so struggling.

Oh and before surgery I was tolerating these fine. It's just been since surgery I'm so turned off.[/quote']

I think we all went through this. I can't stand the Protein drinks post op so I just ate for protein foods throughout the day and took all my supplements and drank my water/decaf tea I did ok I am 5 weeks out i lost 26 pounds so far and I think I hit that stall people have spoken about. Some people say they mix there protein powders into food items have you tried that?

I am taste driven person I lost my sense of smell and taste about two years ago so its tough for me.

HW 250/1st Lapband 198/2nd Lapband 232/Pre conversion 2/6/13 to bypass 232. Currently 206 Bariatric GW 134, Realistic GW 150

I think we all went through this. I can't stand the Protein drinks post op so I just ate for Protein foods throughout the day and took all my supplements and drank my water/decaf tea I did ok I am 5 weeks out i lost 26 pounds so far and I think I hit that stall people have spoken about. Some people say they mix there protein powders into food items have you tried that?

I am taste driven person I lost my sense of smell and taste about two years ago so its tough for me.

HW 250/1st Lapband 198/2nd Lapband 232/Pre conversion 2/6/13 to bypass 232. Currently 206 Bariatric GW 134' date=' Realistic GW 150[/quote']

ps Protein Bars are also a good source and they get mushy in your mouth. Power Crunch bars low in sugar. Pure Protein Bars are low in sugar.

HW 250/1st Lapband 198/2nd Lapband 232/Pre conversion 2/6/13 to bypass 232. Currently 206 Bariatric GW 134, Realistic GW 150

I think we all went through this. I can't stand the Protein drinks post op so I just ate for Protein foods throughout the day and took all my supplements and drank my water/decaf tea I did ok I am 5 weeks out i lost 26 pounds so far and I think I hit that stall people have spoken about. Some people say they mix there protein powders into food items have you tried that?

I have used vanilla or chocolate Protein shake mix in oatmeal or cream of wheat. It was ok. Of course I didn't use an entire scoop, just about 1/4 or add by your taste what you can handle. Just remember, protein is destroyed over 140 degrees so make sure your food is under that temp.

Gen :-) 12/15/12

Thanks everyone for your ideas. I am starting to think I have become lactose intolerant. Even before surgery I always got a tummy ache after I had milk or ice cream or something like that but I love milk and ice cream so I just dealt with it. I guess it wasn't that bad. However now it is much worse. For example yesterday I had one Protein Shake and I had stomach cramps for about two hours and I just felt ill. It finally went away and I felt much better.

Try soy or almond milk or lactose free milk. My taste buds have changed drastically. It is all trial and error until you find what works for you. Journal everything you eat..it will make it easier to track intolerance.

Try soy or almond milk or lactose free milk. My taste buds have changed drastically. It is all trial and error until you find what works for you. Journal everything you eat..it will make it easier to track intolerance.

Thant you.