Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

2 weeks post op pic

Here is my before pic:

And this is today, 2 weeks post op

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

post-20735-13813811431531_thumb.jpg

post-20735-13813811432314_thumb.jpg

How often does everyone take progression pics? Every month?

I already see you smaller for 2 wks

I already see you smaller for 2 wks

Thank you Mami! I can actually feel it already.

Here is my before pic:

And this is today' date=' 2 weeks post op

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk[/quote']

Uncover your face!!!! I want to see chin and neck, that's where I'm seeing it most on me. But yes your tummy is shrinking!

Wow! What a difference! You look fabulous!!!

I should go look in the bathroom mirror. I took some "last pix" the day before surgery. My kids say they can see it, but I'm still blind to it. Funny how looking at a picture makes it easier to see...

And to answer your other question, I'm taking a weekly shot of my face, just because I'm up there in age (pushin' the big 5-0) and I'm curious as to whether the weight loss will make me look younger or older...

You know where I notice it? When I lay down to sleep. It feels like my belly is sagging in a way it didn't before. I wonder what it will feel to have a ton of loose skin just hanging there... <cringe!>

You look great for 2 weeks tell me how are you feeling .. anything you can tell me id love to hear it. I am going 2 weeks from yesterday and really nervous and scared. I just do not want to do this and think what have I done..

You look great for 2 weeks tell me how are you feeling .. anything you can tell me id love to hear it. I am going 2 weeks from yesterday and really nervous and scared. I just do not want to do this and think what have I done..

The first few days sucked. I was way more sore than I planned on. For the first 5 days I was definitely thinking "what did I do to myself" and regretting it. Then I woke up one day and felt better, and every day since feeling better and better. I already can say what I great decision it was and I don't regret it at all. Weight is coming off, I'm not hungry at all. I had 1 day where I was hungry and panicked like "oh crap it didn't work" and not I'm still not hungry at all. Of course you'll be nervous. Id think it's weird if you weren't!

Yea I think you are right its just all the emotions are going so crazy right now. Im a big whimp about all of it but just cant wait til its over and im saying this was the best thing iv ever done for myself.

post-20735-13813811525523_thumb.jpg

^^ 3 weeks with a smile ????

Wow how much have you lost?

Wow how much have you lost?

Total 35, since surgery 19