Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I been missing in action cuz I'm hooked to Facebook & don has a really good private Facebook page that is really good. I will try to check in more often. I want to keep our group alive & I courage others in there success.

Me, I'm doing perfect! I reach goal weight a while back. I'm currently 115 pounds. I'm tiny but all my blood test is perfect. I eat very healthy. I don't exercise with 3 kids cooking cleaning laundry that's a work out on its own. Ok sometimes I do crunches lmbo this belly needs fixing but in 2014. Love you guys..

love ya Mami i try to come here as often as i can to this is the first place i came for support but i do enjoy what my Facebook group has become also and being totally private we can post with out the world seeing Im on here more these days because im layed off from work if anyone wants to add my my facebook email is n1pmb@comcast.net Don Manley

love ya Mami i try to come here as often as i can to this is the first place i came for support but i do enjoy what my Facebook group has become also and being totally private we can post with out the world seeing Im on here more these days because im layed off from work if anyone wants to add my my facebook email is n1pmb@comcast.net Don Manley

You rock Don. I love you!

So sad... I don't have a Facebook page... I miss you guys!!!

I will try to be here more often.

I tried Finding this fb page and I couldn't find it dde22

It's by invitation it's private.

I tried Finding this fb page and I couldn't find it

if yo add me i can invite you n1pmb@comcast.net

I know!!! I don't like them all leaving!! Its like we are losing all the Veterans and getting newbies which is good don't get me wrong but its nice to have those that had

Surgery before me be role models and offer advice

I know!!! I don't like them all leaving!! Its like we are losing all the Veterans and getting newbies which is good don't get me wrong but its nice to have those that had

I am still here... :)

we have not left just expanded our horizons i use this to if im not actually on and you need me to try and answer send me a private message i check this site at least once a day and more often now that im layed off for a few weeks

I'm here... Looking around for new & old member @ advice since I'm over 6 months post up

Yeah, I don't get on here as much because of Facebook. I'm 187 - 8 months - start weight 280. This month has been mentally the hardest one. I can feel some of the tightness of my stomach going away. I still can get sick and dump but it is always next day instead of instantly.

Sent from my iPhone using RNYTalk

Don- I just sent u a friend request. I didn't see a way to send u an FB message to tell u who I'm from RNYTalk. Could I possibly join your group?