Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April Dates

Well today has arrived' date=' I have to be to the hospital at 9.30 this morning, surgery scheduled for 11.30 am . I'm nervous, but I know this is the right choice for me. Good Luck to you all.[/quote']

Wow we are twins!!! I too have to be at the hospital for 9:30 and surgery scheduled for 11:30. I'm nervous as well and like you I know this is what I need for ME. MY GOAL THIS YEAR WAS TO FOCUS ON ME ASK THE WAY AROUND. Sorry didn't mean to yell that part. So I think this is one of the steps that will help in this process. Pirates and best wishes to you. I look forward to hearing about your journey

Tomorrow is my day :)

Best of luck to you Hun today

Just an update.... Not sure how anyone posted stuff the same day as surgery! I was so out of it I could barely keep my eyes open all day. Otherwise I'm doing ok. Had a tiny bit of Jello and quite a bit of Water. I'm falling asleep Again so I guess ills write more later :)

Happy it went well

It sounds like everyone is doing good

Wow we are twins!!! I too have to be at the hospital for 9:30 and surgery scheduled for 11:30. I'm nervous as well and like you I know this is what I need for ME. MY GOAL THIS YEAR WAS TO FOCUS ON ME ASK THE WAY AROUND. Sorry didn't mean to yell that part. So I think this is one of the steps that will help in this process. Pirates and best wishes to you. I look forward to hearing about your journey

Cool twin surgery dates, best if luck to you, I hope all goes well for you. The time to focus on you starts now.

Good luck to u prayers!!!

Hey just got the call from my doc Surgery on schedule , be at hospital at 11:30 Wednesday the 26th!! Woo hoo!! Anxious , nervous and excited!!

I just got my call to be at hospital at 11:30, Wednesday the 26th!! Woo hoo!! Praise The Lord , I'm excited, nervous and anxious !! Oh and btw this liquid diet is so lovely!! Lol....I've lost 5lbs since Friday, yea!!!

Love and Prayers

Jannyb35

I just got my call to be at hospital at 11:30' date=' Wednesday the 26th!! Woo hoo!! Praise The Lord , I'm excited, nervous and anxious !! Oh and btw this liquid diet is so lovely!! Lol....I've lost 5lbs since Friday, yea!!!

Love and Prayers

Jannyb35[/quote']

Happy for you

My surgery is Monday at 2pm.

No idea how Im going to wait til 2pm without any sip of Water or ANYTHING from midnight on. :(

Pre-Op day 9!!!! I'm so ready to get this show on the road! My surgery is April 29th @ 8:30am :0)

Thanks everyone for in info on the soap!

Thanks everyone for in info on the soap!

They gave me this weird bottle of soap to use.

I am afraid to use it, I have very sensitive skin and I know it's going to make me break out. They want me to use it the night before and the morning of surgery.

Ugh. :unsure:

And thanks for the tip MaryMitchell .. That sounds good. They said the time isn't official and they will call the day before to tell me. I HOPE it gets changed!